Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whose lounge chair is this anyway????

JanM
August 20th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Amber and Shadow were quite comfy on the lounge chair and Bobby just knew there was room for him too... so...

breeze
August 20th, 2007, 04:32 PM
you need a bigger lounge chair !!! :D
love the background the colors are beautiful
great pictures :thumbs up

chico2
August 20th, 2007, 05:12 PM
Awww,that's sooo cute,a very familiar sight -the pups:laughing:

Ford Girl
August 20th, 2007, 05:16 PM
There is always room for one more critter!!! So cute, and the look of Amber and Shadow...they were thinking they don't mind but they certainly won't be moving over to help Bobby out!! :laughing: Brothers and sisters eh!!

Frenchy
August 20th, 2007, 09:57 PM
:laughing: I looove the third pic (he's sticking his tongue out : na nanna na , there was room enough for ME !)

I can't believe Shadow didn't move ! :cat:

hazelrunpack
August 20th, 2007, 10:54 PM
:D Ah, yes...no room on our furniture, either, Jan! :laughing: They do look quite natural there, don't they? :thumbs up

mummummum
August 21st, 2007, 04:10 AM
Great pix ! I think we of the multiple-animal households can ALL identify with that situation :D (Usually I'm the one wedged, precariously balancing on the edge of the chair :laughing: )

JanM
August 21st, 2007, 12:31 PM
Bobby getting up there was just so funny to watch - and yes, the facial expressions tell it all! Amber and Shadow weren't moving an inch and Bobby, rather than face the wrath of the little panther, sat on Amber!

Every day this trio gives me a good belly laugh! They are just so much fun..

I've actually been thinking I should get another lounge chair for them :laughing:

Frenchy
August 21st, 2007, 12:48 PM
I've actually been thinking I should get another lounge chair for them :laughing:

Maybe you should get 2 more so you'll be sure to have one just for you :D

wdawson
August 21st, 2007, 08:32 PM
thats too funny:laughing:

rainbow
August 25th, 2007, 07:07 PM
I can't believe Shadow didn't move either. Those are too cute. :D

JanM
August 25th, 2007, 08:31 PM
I can't believe Shadow didn't move either. Those are too cute. :D

Shadow didn't budge an inch - he did give one yowl and one paw swipe when Bobby brushed him - but that's it.

I still chuckle when I think of that incident! It was just so cute to watch..

growler~GateKeeper
August 26th, 2007, 12:27 AM
Maybe you should get 2 more so you'll be sure to have one just for you :D

nope JanM will need 3 more to make sure she gets one - 1 for Amber 1 for Bobby 1 for Shadow & 1 for her :D :laughing:

JanM
August 26th, 2007, 12:25 PM
nope JanM will need 3 more to make sure she gets one - 1 for Amber 1 for Bobby 1 for Shadow & 1 for her :D :laughing:

Somehow, I don't think even that would work - for some unexplained reason, they all seem to think that whatever I'm on is theirs too - gee, I wonder how that happened?????

growler~GateKeeper
August 26th, 2007, 05:18 PM
:laughing: has always worked that way around here too! :laughing:

TeriM
August 30th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Bobby getting up there was just so funny to watch - and yes, the facial expressions tell it all! Amber and Shadow weren't moving an inch and Bobby, rather than face the wrath of the little panther, sat on Amber!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Great pics :D .