Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from Montreal!!

katemtl
August 20th, 2007, 12:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Kate and I have 2 permanent pets, a cat named Whiskers and a bird named Blue. I also love taking in foster cats when I can. I'm actually picking up a bunch today(mom+kittens.)

Well I hope to get to know more about all of you soon..:)

Frenchy
August 20th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! Thanks for fostering cats :thumbs up I know shelters are overload right now :sad:

katemtl
August 20th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Hi Frenchy, thanks for the welcome! Deffinetly shelters are overloaded, when are they not? I dream of the day people would walk into a shelter and the only reason they would walk out petless is because there's no animals that day..lol.. Too many idiots and careless people out there though I don't think that will ever happen.

chico2
August 20th, 2007, 05:22 PM
Kate,welcome to the Forum and thank you for beeing a foster-mom,you'll fit right in with all the other wonderful rescue-people here:thumbs up
Good luck with mom+kittens!
We love to see pics,ok!

Frenchy
August 20th, 2007, 09:44 PM
I dream of the day people would walk into a shelter and the only reason they would walk out petless is because there's no animals that day..

We can always dream :cloud9: You must defenetly post pictures when you'll get the new fosters :cat:

hazelrunpack
August 20th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Hi, Kate! Welcome to the board. :D

Yes, you must definitely post some pictures of both your permanent crew and your fosters! :thumbs up We get very demanding about this sort of thing, you see. :o We just can't help ourselves! :D

Looking forward to chatting with you in the forums.

mummummum
August 21st, 2007, 06:24 AM
Yes pix please ! I've seen the beautiful blue but let's have a gander at all those kitties (and THANK YOU for your genrosity of spirit in becoming a foster family!)

crazyk1020
August 21st, 2007, 10:59 AM
I agree pics please. Welcome to the board, and thanks for fostering the kitties. I know my boys would have been out of luck without people like you to help them out until they were old enough to find a permanent home. :D