Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

First Car Ride together and Rainy Day Play

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:12 AM
We had plans to go boating this afternoon, and I even had a tiny life jacket for Belle! But it poured rain all day today, so we had a change of plans. Haven't tried taking both Petey and Belle together anywhere yet, so loaded them up in the car with Belle's new car seat and took a little trip to Petsmart. :) Belle is graduating from her exercise pen to crate only now. Yay! So got her a second wire crate for the family room and some toys for both of them. :) For some reason, she has always hated the exercise pen, but is happy as a clam in her crate, so all in all, a good new growth step! :)

Anyway, here are a few random pics from today. :)

In the car. :)

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Still in the car. :)

growler~GateKeeper
August 19th, 2007, 12:14 AM
ooohhhhhh those are way too cute to be legal!!!! :lovestruck:

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:14 AM
And hanging out in the family room on a rainy day. :) Looking out the door at all the rain and chewing on her new crate pad. :) Everything is a chew toy right now, LOL!

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Lazy afternoon! :)

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Two more. :)

growler~GateKeeper
August 19th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Spoiled :cloud9: puppy even has her name on her blanket :D what a lucky girl to have you as her mum :D

jiorji
August 19th, 2007, 12:21 AM
so cute:cloud9:

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Hehe, they are spoiled! Petey has one too. :o

growler~GateKeeper
August 19th, 2007, 12:25 AM
Too cute :cloud9:

The last pic it looks like a sleeping bag-type blanket is it?

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:28 AM
Too cute :cloud9:

The last pic it looks like a sleeping bag-type blanket is it?

Yep, they're actually like little sleeping bags for cuddling in. :) They're called snuggle sacks.

Here (http://www.snuggle-sacks.com/) is where I ordered them from. Very nice lady!

growler~GateKeeper
August 19th, 2007, 12:32 AM
They look so comfy I want one for me! :laughing: never-mind Duffy would just steal it anyways - but then I might be able to get my blanket back :laughing:

Nice they come in many different colours too.:cool:

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 12:35 AM
They look so comfy I want one for me! :laughing: never-mind Duffy would just steal it anyways - but then I might be able to get my blanket back :laughing:

Nice they come in many different colours too.:cool:

LOL, tell me about it! I don't have any blankets with my name on it! What's wrong with this picture?! LOL!

growler~GateKeeper
August 19th, 2007, 12:37 AM
LOL, tell me about it! I don't have any blankets with my name on it! What's wrong with this picture?! LOL!

hehe hehe nothin' wrong w/that, it's a dog's life afterall :laughing:

And now that they have theirs you can go get yours :thumbs up

The second pic in the car is soo cute!!!!!

hazelrunpack
August 19th, 2007, 12:42 AM
How do you stand all the cuteness? hazel would implode! :cloud9: I love her little mouth :lovestruck: And she and Petey are just tooo cute together! :D Oy...they're so cute it hurts! :o :cloud9: I don't know how you do it--I'd be on my hands and knees, cuddling, the whole time. :D

I love those blankets, too--but Brier is currently in the "if it's on the floor and it's not alive, it's my chew toy" stage of life. I'm going to keep them in mind for when he grows up a bit, though... :thumbs up

chico2
August 19th, 2007, 07:32 AM
OMG Smiley,I agree with Hazel:lovestruck: :lovestruck:
Petey is such a good big brother:cloud9:
Thank's for the pics and you know we need a steady flow of pics,they grow up so fast:dog:

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Thanks guys!!!!! :)

rainbow
August 19th, 2007, 04:16 PM
Belle just gets cuter and cuter. :lovestruck: I love the last pic of Petey in his snuggle sack. :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 19th, 2007, 04:28 PM
awww ,Belle looks sad that Petey in not on the same seat with her :sad: Love the picture of both of them looking outside , synchronized paws in the air :laughing: Lucky / spoiled doggies ! :lovestruck:

Smiley14
August 19th, 2007, 04:41 PM
awww ,Belle looks sad that Petey in not on the same seat with her :sad: Love the picture of both of them looking outside , synchronized paws in the air :laughing: Lucky / spoiled doggies ! :lovestruck:

Oh, I didn't even notice they both had the same paw in the air! Hehe, too cute!