Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Oakville Vet & Groomer

mcgillli
August 17th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Hi there,

I will be getting our lil West Highland Terrier puppy in a few weeks and I'm trying to get everything organized before her arrival. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to a good vet in the Oakville area?

And although she won't need to be groomed for a little while, I thought I'd also ask to see if anyone has any recommendations for a good groomer?

Thanks for your help!

chico2
August 17th, 2007, 04:02 PM
McGilli,I don't think I can in all honesty recommend my own vets,however there is a vet on Bronte rd/Dundas(Dr Kohlmaier)who is supposed to be wonderful,I will look in to him myself in the future.
We are not supposed to promote anyone here,so if it is deleted by the mods,maybe you can PM me.

mcgillli
August 17th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Oh sorry...I didn't know recommendations could be seen as promoting.

Would you be able to tell me which vet you have used so that I know which one to avoid?

Thanks again!

chico2
August 17th, 2007, 04:18 PM
My vet is on Speers Rd,I believe the only vet on that road,it's not that they are not good vets,there are just too many of them,almost every time a new vet:evil:
You know we love to see your little West Highland Terrier when you get him,they are adorable..
If you don't mind a very expensive vet,there is one good one on Lakeshore RD,that's in West Oakville and Bronte Animal clinic,there are tons of vets in Oakville.

Tommysmom
August 17th, 2007, 04:19 PM
I have an AWESOME vet, he's technically in Burlington but he's right on the border at Lakeshore and Burloak... not sure if we're allowed to say it here, but PM me and I can tell you who it is if you want.