Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

under radar

Frenchy
August 17th, 2007, 08:59 AM
While Paddington was "trying" the kitchen counter (I'm not too crazy about it but I will wait for him to be more comfy here before I can teach him where he can and canno't go) the goldens were laying low , staying under radar :D

breeze
August 17th, 2007, 09:15 AM
I think he might have found a spot that he likes and is safe :thumbs up

jiorji
August 17th, 2007, 10:41 AM
I agree with Breeze!:thumbs up
Look at his folded up paws sitting there comfy like he owns the places:cloud9:

rainbow
August 17th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Hee hee, I agree....Paddy looks like he thinks he's the boss. :D

clm
August 17th, 2007, 05:54 PM
My cats aren't allowed on the kitchen counter either, but I catch them all up there when they think I'm not around or not looking, so good luck with that Frenchy:laughing: Now my sister's cat Mackie :rip: , he used to jump from the floor to the top of the fridge :eek: That was his favorite place to sit.
Paddington looks like he's settling in nicely. :D

Cindy

mummummum
August 18th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Frenchy, that is one tough-looking, "I'm Da Boss and DON"T YOU FORGET IT !! ~kind of cat. :D

Smiley14
August 18th, 2007, 11:19 PM
Hehe, he looks like he's surveying his kingdom from up high. :) Billy loves to do that too. :) He is sooooo cute!!!!

Winston
August 19th, 2007, 06:27 AM
Hey Frenchy! how is Paddington today?

Cindy'

Frenchy
August 19th, 2007, 10:08 AM
Hey Frenchy! how is Paddington today?

Cindy'

He's doing great ! Everytime he's out of "his" room , he walks around the house without a care in the world. Monsieur le chat still screams bloody hell when Paddy is too close :laughing:

rainbow
August 19th, 2007, 03:17 PM
:laughing: So, Paddy's the boss now. :D

Frenchy
August 19th, 2007, 03:30 PM
:laughing: So, Paddy's the boss now. :D

He looks like the king of the house but to say he's the boss of Monsieur le chat ... hum .... not just yet ! The more I see Paddington, the more I think he's pretty young , he likes to run all over the place. :D

rainbow
August 19th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Getting into any trouble yet? :evil:

erykah1310
August 19th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Aww, Paddington reminds me so much of my Tiki man I had a long time ago...:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 19th, 2007, 03:46 PM
Getting into any trouble yet? :evil:

Just jumping on everything , like the kitchen table :frustrated: I'm waiting a bit to start his "training" (I don't like cats on my kitchen table) other than that , he's very cudly , my first cudly cat (between me and the keyboard right now , rubbing his face on mine !

hazelrunpack
August 19th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Just jumping on everything , like the kitchen table :frustrated: I'm waiting a bit to start his "training" (I don't like cats on my kitchen table) other than that , he's very cudly , my first cudly cat (between me and the keyboard right now , rubbing his face on mine !

Sounds like my kind of cat! The in-your-face pet-me-please variety! :thumbs up :lovestruck:

He sure does sound like he's fitting in well, give or take a little complaining from Monsieur le chat! :D

glasslass
August 19th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Hmmm. Those flattened ears are definitely saying something!