Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello Everyone

golden girl
August 16th, 2007, 10:45 PM
I read what MOST of you were for and against and I think I should fit right in, oh ya and I also have my credit card maxed out on vet bills.....:dog:

luckypenny
August 16th, 2007, 10:50 PM
Welcome to the club Golden Girl :) . Have any pictures to share of your investments :D ?

hazelrunpack
August 16th, 2007, 10:51 PM
he he Welcome to the No Credit Club, then! :laughing: What kinds of animals are you taking to the vet these days? We'd love to see pics of them! :thumbs up

Welcome!

golden girl
August 17th, 2007, 12:29 AM
I am pretty new to this, how do you get pics under your name???

Frenchy
August 17th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I am pretty new to this, how do you get pics under your name???

Go into your profile and click on avatar , then you can attach a picture. Also , you must post pictures of all your goldens :cloud9:

rainbow
August 17th, 2007, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pics of your goldens, your cats and your horse. :lovestruck:

To post pics scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments" then follow instructions to upload pics from your computer. :)

golden girl
August 18th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the big warm welcome guys. I will post pics of all the critters once I figure out how, and when I have 3 hours as we live out in the boonies-NO HIGH SPEED. Everything is so slooooooowwwww...........

hazelrunpack
August 18th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Me too...the boonies and the slow dial-up, I mean. :D

This thread might help with posting pics:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=30264

I do it frequently--the hardest part is figuring out how to resize your photos to 100KB or less...the rest is a snap! :thumbs up

chico2
August 18th, 2007, 07:30 AM
Sorry,I thought you were someone else,but realize you are new:lightbulb:
Welcome to our Forum!!

rainbow
August 20th, 2007, 01:40 AM
I love Echo's colouring. :lovestruck: I know dialup sucks but hope you can post more pics soon. :fingerscr Post them in the photo forum though so more people will see them. :thumbs up

crazyk1020
August 21st, 2007, 10:04 AM
Beautiful horse, I love the colouring! And welcome to the board, hope to see more pictures soon!:D