Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Birthday Onster

rainbow
August 16th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Happy Birthday to you and your mom. I hope you both enjoyed your day. Did you go shopping for a new sofa bed?

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/17.gif

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday1/18.gif

Lukka'sma
August 16th, 2007, 06:45 PM
A very Happy Birthday wish to you. Hope you had a wonderful day

breeze
August 16th, 2007, 06:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Did you have a good day??

onster
August 16th, 2007, 07:07 PM
awwwww Thank u everyone :D *sniff*.
Wellllll today was not tooo fun..u see, i put all the chores my mom told me to do after the past few weeks off till today! I spent 2 hours this morning at the ministry of health with the lil bro getting health cards renewed...then home depot for wiring help...then I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. And I bought a cake for mommy ( and me :loser: )...lol..mmmmm pralines and cream baskin robbins...

Pretty much I think my bday is put off for the day, its just not the same with my mommy :sad: Got lotsa phone calls from overseas though...brightend my day in between the frantic scrubbing :D

onster
August 16th, 2007, 07:12 PM
hehhehe no, i did not buy a sofa *yet*

funny story about our birthdays...48 years ago today, my mother was born on a train between alexandria and Cairo. It was my gramma's first pregnany and she decided to enjoy the seaside b4 screaming baby..went into labour in alex, the doc there told her its her first baby not to worry she has plenty of time. Long story short, my grandad ended up screaming for a doctor on the train on the way back and my moms umbilical cord was tied with a shoelace.

Fast forward 20 years my mom has had 2 boys and is praying for a girl...she gets pregnant with me and i am delivered by the doctor who was supposed to deliver her,..the last delivery b4 he retired. My mom waited 2 days then took me to alexendria, where I spent the rest of my first week of life on the beach.

So in a way, my mom always says i was her gift from God on her bday since she really wanted a girl.....now lets us all just pray that she remembers this tonight :pray: :D lol

happycats
August 16th, 2007, 08:36 PM
:party: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :party:
Hope you have a great one!!!

hazelrunpack
August 16th, 2007, 09:12 PM
happy birthday, onster and onster's mom!!!!! :D

I hope you both have a lovely day tomorrow celebrating! :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 16th, 2007, 09:13 PM
Happy birthday to you ! I hope you'll take tomorrow "off" to celebrate !

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/6.gif

luckypenny
August 16th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Happy Birthday Onster and to your Mommy too. I love your births days stories.

rainbow
August 17th, 2007, 01:04 PM
So in a way, my mom always says i was her gift from God on her bday since she really wanted a girl.....now lets us all just pray that she remembers this tonight :pray: :D lol

:laughing: :laughing: ...and I loved your arrival story. :D

The pralines and cream cake sounds yummy :cloud9: and since you're both celebrating today I'm sending more birthday wishes your way....

~ Hope You Both Enjoy Your Day ~

breeze
August 17th, 2007, 01:06 PM
oo two days of birthday wishes for you and your mom what a lucky persons you are

hope it is a good one :party: