Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello there

mspeas
August 16th, 2007, 10:15 AM
:cloud9: I'm new to this forum and six days ago a 4 year old Sheltie came to live with my pet family of a 12 year old Siamese cat ,Gilligan, and my ten year old Sheltie named Scout. We had lost a Sheltie, Misty, four months ago to Mast Cell cancer and she was a rescued dog. I didn't know her history just that she had a critical heartworm problem was overweight and physical abused when she came to us. She had two wonderful years with us. I wasn't ready for another dog but Sugar needed a home. Her owner breeds Shelties and she is too small to breed. She is 12" tall and 16 lbs. So petite and tiny. Ellen has five other Shelties and felt she couldn't give Sugar the attention she needed with so many others. She was careful about where she placed Sugar checking out our home environment and bringing Sugar to visit. I was pleased when she chose us to be Sugar new family and know that she loved this dog. Sugar is getting use to us and we are getting use to her. She is going to be a lovely lady. :cloud9:

Jim Hall
August 16th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Well wolcome to the board You are going to be asked for pictures so get em ready lol

I myself have down under, a tortie with a history of abuse that i couldnt say no to

jessi76
August 16th, 2007, 10:59 AM
welcome!

we'd love to see pics of Sugar, Scout & Gilligan if you feel like posting some.

mspeas
August 16th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Hi Jessi,
Here are the pictures of my three cuties. Scout, Gilligan and Sugar. Enjoy! :dog: :cat: 28109

Lukka'sma
August 16th, 2007, 08:08 PM
Scout, Gilligan and Sugar are a good looking crew. Welcome and hope you enjoy it here.

happycats
August 16th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome to the board, and what sweet furbabies!!:)

hazelrunpack
August 16th, 2007, 09:26 PM
What lovely furbabies, mspeas! :lovestruck:

Welcome to the board!

rainbow
August 17th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome to the forum. Your furkids are gorgeous. :lovestruck: