Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heisman

mk4uf
August 13th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Hello. I am just introducing myself as I am new to this site and new to threads in general. My husband and I have an 18 month old yellow lab named Heisman. He is our baby and so full of energy and enthusiasm. I am sure I will come to love posting here for information as I get the hang of it and plan to update my profile with pictures and information as I learn how. :pawprint:

mummummum
August 14th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! We look forward to seeing pix of your loverduck pup ! If you need help, check out the photo forum. In the header there's a thread on how to post pix.

hazelrunpack
August 14th, 2007, 11:44 PM
Hi, mk4uf! Welcome to the board!

This thread might help you with posting a picture: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=30264 I hope you figure it out soon! We can never have too many pictures of fur babies! :D

mk4uf
August 19th, 2007, 02:31 PM
I have tried a couple of times to upload a picture from "My Pictures" in windows and it keeps failing. I don't know if the pic file is too big and if it is how to make it smaller to upload. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:pawprint:

rainbow
August 20th, 2007, 02:14 AM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up I also have a yellow lab....he's 25 months old. I haven't started saying 2 yr. old yet cuz he still acts like a big puppy. :D

To post pics from "My Pictures" click on "Reply" scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments" then follow the instructions to upload from your computer. If the pics are too big it will tell you then you will have to resize. :pawprint: