Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Pubert's not sick any more!!!

Ford Girl
August 13th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Hi, after all the tests we ran and the vet's visits we found out that there is absolutly nothing wrong medically with Pubert. I had posted some time ago the he was throwing up all the time, and he had lost some weight and was very cranky....they diagnosed him with a few different things and it still continued...

So, after running tones of tests on him, and finding out there wasn't anything wrong with him in that respect, the vet was stumped as what to look for next...I changed his food from Medical to Orijen kibble with some soft EVO, it's been over 2 weeks now and he hasn't thrown up once! We even went away for 10 days and he never got sick once!!! (we thought it may be seperation anxiety or a reaction to Dazy) He loves his new food, eats it all up looking for more!! I now feed him twice a day, he's not use to that as we use to free feed him. I didn't ease him in to it, I was told to cold turkey him on to Orijen, just like we did for Dazy and he had no issues at all! He has filled out a bit too, put on a lb or 2! he just looks so much better all around!

I just wanted to share this with you all, I am so happy and relieved that he is ok. He's one happy kitty now!!! And I am one happy furmom!

:cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

krdahmer
August 13th, 2007, 03:48 PM
:highfive: :grouphug: Good for Pubert!!!

mummummum
August 13th, 2007, 03:59 PM
We are what we eat... I'm glad he's feeling tip-top !

rainbow
August 13th, 2007, 04:47 PM
WOO HOO for Pubert :highfive: .....time for some pics. :thumbs up