Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New slaughter is coming(50000 Dogs were dead)

ming
August 13th, 2007, 09:29 AM
I know the message is not really related to this topic, but in order to get as much as people know about the news, actually every dog lovers should know because this is a sad news for all dog lover around the world. So I will post on a discussion group that has more flow of reader.(some ppl might have read already).

In 2006, China, Yunnan city. Starting from july25 to july 30, 50000 dogs were dead (either stray dog or foster dog) . Why? because of rabies that killed 3 people. So the local government decided to kill all the dog within the city for stopping the hydrophobia to spread(Do you think they were doing in a quite extremely way? Then what things make them to do in that way?no other method?) . Many people watched their own dog being killed and they felt extremely painful. Then what people can get from government? $0.7 CAD. Even though 4000 dogs have already injected vaccine, but they still couldn't escape this frenzy
slaughter.

The olympic game is coming soon, but you know during this period, thousand of dogs will have to suffer a very hard time? the government enacted a cruel rule--all big dog(whose height is higher than 30cm) is considered a "fierce dog", and it is not allow to raise in the area that has high density of population. (It means "no big dog in city"). Then what you think about the destiny of big dogs? Will the government spend money to keep those dogs? Nope!! So, what about small dogs(height below 30cm)? Sure they can be raise in city, but the government restrict people can only bring their dog outside before 7:00am and after 7:00pm. If you are the raiser, how would you feel? yes, they are having the same feeling as you do now.

Those raisers are not able to protect their own dogs. Only thing they can do and are doing now, is just sending letter to WSPA, asking for help...They can't make a gathering, chinese media tries their best to seal all bad new, make sure the foreigner wouldn't know....."Protect our pet is a very easy thing to do....but in some place, this is a hope--a impossible hope"

They need " A world's Attention".
prove: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/5233704.stm

mummummum
August 13th, 2007, 09:34 AM
I think this is a duplicate post to the one in general where I have responded.

Frenchy
August 13th, 2007, 09:37 AM
Now it's triplucate.

you don't need to post this all over the place , once is enough. :shrug:

Capt. Jack
August 13th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Forum rules ask that you only post topic in one forum.