Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi from me and my epi retriever Tess

cottageguru
August 12th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Tess, Rocky, and I say hello to everyone. Tess is a beautiful 2.5 yr old Golden Retriever who was first diagnosed with epilepsy about 18 months ago. We now live with the condition very well; she is on meds which control the seizures, but they do occur once every 2 weeks or so. I subscribe to a couple of the epilepsy message boards but like the look of this too.

As you may tell from my username, I am lucky to live full time at the cottage and am an author of books & blogs on cottage stuff. Our other golden is called Rocky and he is around 13 yrs old and is known as the Elder Statesman. He is a real gentleman and likes nothing more than to spend all day trolling up and down the river where we live, looking for nothing more than frogs and the occasional floating log to bring home.

I'm now going to enjoy some time navigating around the board.

Nice to meet you all

Heather

Frenchy
August 12th, 2007, 09:39 AM
Welcome to pets.ca Heather ! There's a Havelock in Ontario ? There's one in Quebec too , near my place :p Lucky lucky you to live at your cottage full time , must be heaven.

I hope you can post pictures of your beautiful goldens (I own 2 myself ) :dog:

mummummum
August 12th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Oh yes pix of frolicking Golden's pleeez :D ! And welcome to pets.ca !

Lukka'sma
August 12th, 2007, 12:32 PM
Hi Heather nice to have you here. Enjoy the forum.
I have spent lots of time in Havelock, Norwood and all around Peterborough. Very nice area