Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

i almost gave her away...but it has come to this !

jiorji
August 11th, 2007, 04:40 PM
when I first got Peanut she was all a nervous wreck and so wrestless and antsy and meowy and independent. She barely let me touch her. I even considered taking her back to the SPCA(if some of you remember this), but i Gave her one more day then one more and one more....:D

and NOW......*drum roll*

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807685295s.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807685292s.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807685299s.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y190/guineaPIGgirl/Picture807685293s.jpg

she's currently sitting with me on the couch, not just sitting but touching me with her bum...cos you know it's not hot enough, I need a fur coat on my back hahaha:rolleyes: :cloud9:

My little baby:lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 11th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Where did you hide the catnip Jiorji ? :rolleyes:

Cats are ready when they are ready. My Missy took 8 years to come up on the couch beside me !

jiorji
August 11th, 2007, 04:47 PM
nowhere!! no catnip
My baby just loves me:cloud9:

80% of the time she'll sleep with me but if not at the first move in the morning she comes running in the room to greet me:D Same with Twiggy but Twiggs used to do this ever since she was a wee kitten.

Smiley14
August 11th, 2007, 04:48 PM
Awwww!!!! She is gorgeous!!! And looks quite pleased with herself in those pics, LOL! What a sweet kitty! :lovestruck:

rainbow
August 11th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Awwww......she looks so comfy. :cloud9: And, that's the first time I've seen pics of you too :thumbs up .......for some reason I thought you had red hair. :shrug:

jiorji
August 11th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Awwww!!!! She is gorgeous!!! And looks quite pleased with herself in those pics, LOL! What a sweet kitty! :lovestruck:

yeah she's thinking "i'm SO getting treats for this":rolleyes: hahah

Rainbow....yeah it was red but it's not natural red. it was hennaed red

wdawson
August 11th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Awwww......she looks so comfy. :cloud9: And, that's the first time I've seen pics of you too :thumbs up .......for some reason I thought you had red hair. :shrug:

i was thinking blue hair....:laughing: .....cute pics by the way.

Frenchy
August 11th, 2007, 04:55 PM
Rainbow....yeah it was red but it's not natural red. it was hennaed red

:offtopic: Like the natural product ? Does it last long ?

jiorji
August 11th, 2007, 05:05 PM
:offtopic: Like the natural product ? Does it last long ?

yeah it's supposed to. But at least if you do it over and over there's no chemicals getting absorbed in your skull so i like that.:thumbs up

Frenchy
August 11th, 2007, 05:17 PM
yeah it's supposed to. But at least if you do it over and over there's no chemicals getting absorbed in your skull so i like that.:thumbs up

But red won't stick to blong hair , will it ?

jiorji
August 11th, 2007, 05:22 PM
yes it will. Especially henna cos it looks better on lighter hair. And when you're in the sun it glows this nice red :D It's so great. But my hair's darker so it shows darker :(

Hunter's_owner
August 11th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Awwwww I love cuddles from the furries:cloud9: :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 11th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Awwww...she luvs her mummy! :cloud9: Cute pics, jiorji. You look great together! :thumbs up

So now, tell me...how did you train Twiggy to take pictures? :eek: She's a pretty accomplished photographer! :thumbs up :D

growler~GateKeeper
August 12th, 2007, 12:14 AM
Pic 3 is so cute I love when they stretch & place their paws on you *I claim you, you are mine now* :D

chico2
August 12th, 2007, 06:55 AM
Peanut is sooo pretty,love a Calico,but was never lucky to have one come knocking:D
That little nose is just made for kissing:lovestruck: (Peanuts that is:laughing: )

jiorji
August 12th, 2007, 12:53 PM
That little nose is just made for kissing:lovestruck: (Peanuts that is:laughing: )

hahahah :laughing: :D

Growler...she does own me the silly fur ball:lovestruck:

TeriM
August 29th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Awww, those were great :lovestruck: . We almost took Desi back when we adopted her because she was terrified of the dog but eventually it all worked itself out and the "snotty little bitch :rolleyes: " is here forever.

Jim Hall
August 29th, 2007, 09:08 AM
thats so beautifull i am still waiting for D U to jump up well one of theses days

mummummum
August 29th, 2007, 12:38 PM
A :lovestruck: Sweetums is Peanut ! And what a nice story of "being in it for the long haul". When the grrrls were young, Bridie always squirmed after two seconds of cuddling, never lasted more than five minutes on the bed ~ really, the only contact she wanted was my hand throwing the ball and my hand scoopinhg the food into the dish. :rolleyes: Now she's a belly-rub monster ! Amazing how our animals change over time and with our loving persistence. :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
August 29th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww, that is a wonderful heartwarming story!! Thanks so much for sharing your life with Peanut and sharing the story with us!!!! So many cats have had problems with people before that we never know what might have happened to them and it often just takes time and patience and most iof all, LOVE!!! You are her angel! :angel: