Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello everyone!

weppasmom
August 11th, 2007, 01:23 PM
I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone! I am new here and frequently have questions and concerns regarding my pets. I have three dogs... Weppa is my male mini-schnauzer and, the best dog I have ever had. Winston is my chihuahua. He is probably about 13 years old which qualifies him as the "old man" of the house. Sasha is my female mini-schnauzer and the newest addition to our family :)

hazelrunpack
August 11th, 2007, 03:06 PM
Hi, weppasmom! Welcome to the board.

I'd be remiss if I didn't ask if you have pix of your furbabies to share. :D We're sort of addicted to pictures here... :o

mummummum
August 12th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Pictures ? :D Has anyone mentioned pictures yet ? :laughing: Welcome to you, Sasha, Weppa and Winston ! :crazy:

weppasmom
August 16th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! I've been away from the computer for a few days. I am a somewhat technologically-challenged person, so I haven't yet learned how to post pix, but it IS something I need to do :D I have been enjoying reading all about your doggies and kitties... I think I'm going to need to post a thread in the "training" forum due to some problems we are having with our newest, Sasha. Seems she is a biter! :confused: I have never had to deal with this before.

Lukka'sma
August 16th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Hello and welcome

happycats
August 16th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Welcome to the board:)

rainbow
August 17th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forum. To post pics scroll down to "Additional Options" and click on "Manage Attachments" and then follow the instructions to upload pics from your computer. :)

crazydays
August 17th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Welcome Weppas Mom!!!
Glad to hear you love your mini schnauzers! They really are characters. I have a Standard Schnauzer named Cagney so, I love schnauzer talk!!!!
Look forward to photos.