Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

pit bulls

littlejoegena
August 11th, 2007, 10:10 AM
I have had 2 pit bull dogs and they are what you make them, they are the most playful loving and faithful dogs. Both of mine were raised with my son and could not have asked for any thing more. People are scared of them because of things like "VICK" AND ALL OF THE PUBLICITY THAT GOES WITH IT. I say punish the deed not the "BREED" not all of them are bad. I would not have taken anything for mine.

Misery's company
August 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I absolutely agree with you. Although my pit is only half, I completely understand and love the "punish the deed not the breed". Misery has not only been there for me from the start but saved my life when I got mugged, and that was only 2 weeks after we met. She wasn't even my dog at that point, I was still interacting with her and making sure she was the right choice. There was no question after that point and we have been inseperable ever since. I couldn't ask for anything more. :thumbs up

mummummum
August 16th, 2007, 01:35 AM
;) But..but...but Littlejoegena how can you possibly expect us to believe you if ya don't post PIX !!!! :D Come ON ! Give us a Pittie fix !!