- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

Gracie and the pups pt.1

August 10th, 2007, 05:54 PM
I've finally got around to downloading my camera and thought I'd post a few more pics of the kids.

We had Gracie to the vet this evening to have her back leg x-rayed to see how things were healing. Things are looking fantastic (sooooo glad we went for the second opinion!)

This was her leg back in January

And here it is now (hard to see but the bones have fused very well and are starting to round themselves off at the edges).

Gracie the swiffer duster

Gracie in her vogue pose

August 10th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Gracie and Lucy keeping us from making the bed (ya right)

My two purebred booze-hounds taken at a party I had this summer (poor pups had to settle with empty cans)

August 10th, 2007, 06:14 PM
Snoozin' and boozin' ~ such a life !

August 10th, 2007, 08:15 PM
LOL! Those pups have it made! :D :laughing: Too cute!

August 10th, 2007, 09:29 PM
I love the vogue pose :laughing: and the bed pose too , they look very comfy together :cloud9:

BTW , love your tv , flat screen ? :cloud9:

August 11th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Love the pic of Gracie in front of the tv :lovestruck: and the dogs look like the enjoyed the party :crazy: .

August 11th, 2007, 07:09 AM
BTW , love your tv , flat screen ? :cloud9:

yup, 42" plasma.

Gracie, Jack, and Lucy get along wonderful. Gracie has decided that she has the right to wander any where she wants and if the dogs don't like it she has a mittfull of razorblades that says otherwise (although she's more apt to pull them on Jack than Lucy)! :D

August 11th, 2007, 08:09 AM
The"I can't make the bed cause the cats are sleeping so sweetly"is a great excuse,I use it all the time:laughing:
Gracie the Swiffer :laughing:

August 11th, 2007, 08:42 AM
If I could only get her to dust evenly we'd never have to touch the TV stand. :)

She is a real mommas girl. She'll hang out with me a bit but if mom's in the house she prefers her. I think it's because mom was the one who physically brought her in from the cold (least that's what I keep telling myself ;) ).

We've tried her outside on her harness a few times, but she doesn't quite care for the harness and doesn't really feel the need to want to be outside. She's yet to try and make a break for an open door but prefers to sit in the window and watch.

August 11th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Forgot to comment on the X-Rays,I am sooo happy everything looks better for Gracie:thumbs up
As for going outside,I think most cats are perfectly happy just sitting looking out a window..
Mine are used to us taking them outside and they let us know every day:cat:

August 11th, 2007, 04:13 PM
The fur kids are looking great. :cloud9: I love the Swiffer pic. :lovestruck: