Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Heat Wave

want4rain
August 10th, 2007, 03:06 PM
its 107f outside right now. that translates into almost 42c. the cats dont care but Mister has had 2 cold baths, the kids were in the sprinkler twice... Jeffrey had 3 cool baths (running a bit of a fever from cutting teeth). everyone is sleeping now so im going to go get flat under a fan. eat some watermelon... mmmm

my poor fishies. ive been afraid to turn on their lights through all of this!! the house itself is 84f (29c??).... thankfully their tanks are staying aroudn the 80f mark because of evaporation. knew those little fans would come in handy!!

enjoy your cool :ca: weather!! cause its hotter than hell down here!!!

-ashley

Lukka'sma
August 10th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I would do anything for some cool Canadian weather, however for the last couple of months it has been far too hot for my liking.

SableCollie
August 10th, 2007, 04:19 PM
107 F wow! :eek: Glad I'm not there! We're having a cold front, dropped down to 60 F today. (Not to rub it in or anything. :D ) I am looking forward to fall, it was definitely way too hot this summer!

rainbow
August 10th, 2007, 06:55 PM
The month of July we had 26 days above 30C and 13 of them were above 35C. The hottest it got was only 39.8C though. August started off the same although a front came through this morning and we only got to 24C today. It's supposed to get warmer again tomorrow and then into the 30s again.

Rick C
August 11th, 2007, 10:20 AM
There was frost on my house and grass this morning a little southwest of Calgary . . . . . and one far mountain peak had a faint dusting of new snow.

It was about 34 celcius last week.

Gotta love this place.

Rick C
www.goldentales.ca