Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Front Loading Washer

want4rain
August 10th, 2007, 12:10 PM
gee, ya think i got a thing for home appliances??

i added the same Tide HE i always add, the same white vinegar to the softner i always do... but this time my washer is FILLED TO THE STINKIN BRIM WITH BUBBLES!!! i was rewashing some towels that got left in there for 2 days wet. (hey, the boy is teething and been a handful ok??!! :) ) any mildews out there that spawn bubbles instead of just stink??

*sigh*

-ashley

Jim Hall
August 10th, 2007, 12:26 PM
lol you just have one adventure after another dont ya?

bte hows the dog language lessons doing?

want4rain
August 10th, 2007, 01:33 PM
heck, i dont even post half of them Jim!! Jeffrey handed me his diaper earlier. thankfully it was just pee pee cause he was telling me it was poopy!! no more button down outfits for this boy!! he did the super man rip to get it off LOL!!

our first lesson went great. the head harness made *all* the difference. i really like the trainer. he and his partner live only a few blocks down the road from us. thinking about inviting him to dinner one of these nights. hot dogs sound appropriate. :) he was really patient with us. loads of great advice and very easy going. i suppose after the next lesson ill make a detailed post about it. :) im happy.

so i rinsed it twice and finally got all of the suds out of it. im thinking of skipping the Tide HE all together and just stick to the vinegar, baking soda and borax when needed.

-ashley