Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Where am I suppose to sit ???

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 05:51 PM
I was about to watch a movie , Sam was already on the couch , his usual spot , I was putting the dvd in , and then I turned around to find that Bailey decided to cudle Sam :frustrated: and if you look carefully , you can clearly see, Bailey is sooo laughing at me :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 9th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Frenchy my dear, the goldens have given you the whole floor to sit on :p

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Frenchy my dear, the goldens have given you the whole floor to sit on :p

Thank dog for carpets :p I do have a love seat but I just don't like sitting on it. It was Daisy's (before she past away) and now it's Nelly"s. :shrug:

Oh , and they do have doggy beds too :rolleyes:

jiorji
August 9th, 2007, 06:03 PM
geez frenchy there's plenty of space there on the floor:evil: I don't see what the problem is ;)

mummummum
August 9th, 2007, 06:05 PM
I sooooooooo know what you mean. I have a 9 foot couch (bought specially for Declan since he kept falling off the leather one :rolleyes: ) a loveseat and two chairs. I also have two highloft/ super-duper dog beds in the living room I'm a lounger, not a sitter. Do you think I can find a place on the couch or the loveseat when I want it ??? Nuh-uh. :rolleyes:

heidiho
August 9th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I dont see the issue either,they left you alot of room on the floor,where as a human with pets,you belong.

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 06:24 PM
This thread will now be close for lack of compassion :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 9th, 2007, 06:30 PM
:laughing: :laughing: Sorry Frenchy :laughing:

If you start sittin on the dog beds maybe they will get off the couch to push you outta the dog bed - I did that w/Cally once sat in his basket, he just had to come over to reclaim it:crazy:

jiorji
August 9th, 2007, 06:31 PM
This thread will now be close for lack of compassion :laughing:

HAHAHHAHAHAH

rainbow
August 10th, 2007, 12:10 AM
So did you watch your movie on the floor? :D

JanM
August 10th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Harrumph - I sure hope you didn't post this looking for sympathy, Frenchy - 'cause you ain't going to get it :laughing:

Smiley14
August 10th, 2007, 08:17 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That's all I have to say. ;)

hazelrunpack
August 10th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Over the years, hazel has discovered that dog beds are quite comfortable... :o

:laughing:

I do so hear ya, Frenchy :grouphug: hazel feels your pain.

:laughing: ooops...sorry... I mean :sad:

:crazy:

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Over the years, hazel has discovered that dog beds are quite comfortable... :o

Next one I buy , I will choose it for ME ! :D

hazelrunpack
August 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Next one I buy , I will choose it for ME ! :D

Now that sounds like an excellent plan! :thumbs up I like the round ones with beads the best :D

breeze
August 10th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Now that sounds like an excellent plan! :thumbs up I like the round ones with beads the best :D

but if the bed breaks then the beads are toxic to the animals, butter buy the othopicid one good for you back and butt

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 09:48 PM
but if the bed breaks then the beads are toxic to the animals, butter buy the othopicid one good for you back and butt

Noooo , if it's too comfy , the dogs will get to it ! :evil:

breeze
August 10th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Noooo , if it's too comfy , the dogs will get to it ! :evil:

then you will just have to fight them for it or just sit on the floor so that the doggies can lick your face while watching movies :laughing: :laughing:

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 09:51 PM
then you will just have to fight them for it or just sit on the floor so that the doggies can lick your face while watching movies :laughing: :laughing:

You know what I just found out ? Drool makes your skin dry :laughing:

breeze
August 10th, 2007, 09:54 PM

yup that is why we keep the hand cream people in busness

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 10:05 PM
hand cream

I was talking about my face :laughing: (that is probably why I don't have a BF :laughing: )

breeze
August 10th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I was talking about my face :laughing: (that is probably why I don't have a BF :laughing: )

hand cream, face cream, body cream it's all the same how do you think I stay sp young looking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hazelrunpack
August 10th, 2007, 10:55 PM

Tell me about it :rolleyes:

That's why I always caution visitors to be prepared to be chapped within an inch of their lives! :laughing: It's also a great deterent for burglars--they know that even if they escape, the police will catch them when they seek medical attention (they put the All Points Bulletin out for a guy with severe chapping! Find 'em every time! :thumbs up)

:D

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 11:22 PM
(they put the All Points Bulletin out for a guy with severe chapping! Find 'em every time! :thumbs up)

:D

awww the pack attack ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
August 10th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Yep...bring chapstick! :laughing:

TeriM
August 11th, 2007, 02:49 AM
Hehe, I love how Bailey is laughing at you :laughing: :lovestruck: .