Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Chico loving those raindrops.

chico2
August 9th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Chico has this weird fascination with raindrops:laughing: cute though,trying to catch them,not caring if he gets wet:cat:

chico2
August 9th, 2007, 12:20 PM
A couple more,then Vinnie who think Chico is just silly:laughing:
Oooops,ignore the ducttape:laughing:

clm
August 9th, 2007, 12:23 PM
Funny how some cats are facinated by water isn't it? He's such a good looking cat. I love black cats.
Who am I kidding, I love all cats, dogs, birds, the list is endless :laughing:

I do have 2 black cats of my own, so let's say I'm partial to them.

Cindy

Love4himies
August 9th, 2007, 01:54 PM
Your Vinnie reminds me so much of my beloved :rip: Snowball :rip:

My Jasper loves watching the water fall on my glass shower door. He even wants to come in to get them until he feels the shower :laughing: .

jiorji
August 9th, 2007, 03:00 PM
heheh Vinnie's so cute

and i love Chico's intensity with the rain drops haha

badger
August 9th, 2007, 03:13 PM
Priceless pics. But I can't figure out what that contraption is above his head?

heidiho
August 9th, 2007, 03:25 PM
To cute,i think it is funny how they are fascinated w/ water,but yet hate to get wet.

chico2
August 9th, 2007, 03:40 PM
Badger,I was trying to find what you mean:confused: he was under the umbrella,but otherwise it could be the table.
He is the same with snowflkes in the winter,here's a pic Chico trying to catch the snowflakes:laughing:

mummummum
August 9th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Chico ~ I think Badger is talking about the thing with a yellow base with a spring for a stem and the reflection in the mirror looks like a fan (blue whirly-gig))

...and of course they are too sweet as always. :lovestruck:

Goldyy
August 9th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Very nice pics Chico!! My cat does NOT like to get wet at all...and i love Chico in the snow soooo cute:lovestruck:

chico2
August 9th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Thank's Goldyy:D
The blue and one yellow thingy,are IKEA dragonflies,they have batteries and are like little lights,really cute at night.
What you see is a reflection in the glasstable,not really above his head:laughing:

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 04:07 PM
I never noticed his eyes before , stunning !

chico2
August 9th, 2007, 04:11 PM
I know what you mean,the eyes of a black cat,look like little shining lights,his are more lightgreen than yellow,but it does not really show here.
He is a 100% love-bug-sucky:cloud9: except for his bossiness over Rocky and Vinnie:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 9th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Chico's so cute trying to catch the rain & snow :cloud9: Does he mind cold feet from the snow? Mischief would shake one leg at a time while walking in the snow (it was really funny to watch) anytime she ventured into it, Duffy will chase small snowballs if thrown on my parents back deck - she doesn't fetch them though:D

rainbow
August 10th, 2007, 12:06 AM
Awwww.....Chico is priceless. :cloud9:

chico2
August 10th, 2007, 06:39 AM
Growler,no Chico does not care if his paws get wet or cold,he concentrates sooo hard in trying to figure out where the water comes from,or those white cold flakes:cat:

growler~GateKeeper
August 10th, 2007, 06:51 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

He's so cute!!:cloud9:

Love4himies
August 10th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Wow a cat who doesn't mind snow! My two won't put their paws in it :rolleyes: even if they see a bird at the feeders.

Smiley14
August 10th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Oh Chico, those are hilarious!!! :laughing: Way too cute and funny! :lovestruck: