Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Arlo badly needs a home

badger
August 9th, 2007, 10:44 AM
This is Arlo. He is going for his snip tomorrow and if everything else checks out - as I expect it will - he will be ready for his forever home. He is a clean, neat little fellow, loves to play (never mind that his current space, the bathroom, is about three feet square) and laps, where he leans against you like a child and puts his face up for a kiss.
He hates being locked in, cries and cries, but with the number of cats in the apartment beyond ridiculous, I am not even thinking about integrating him, it would just be extra stress on all of us. It's already :crazy: enough around here.
So if you are thinking of adopting a cat, please think of springing Arlo from his prison. He seems fine with the other cats (from the little exposure he's had) and could probably stand up quite nicely to a friendly dog.

mummummum
August 9th, 2007, 11:42 AM
He is pawsitively :cloud9: ~ my ideal cat *sighs*

jiorji
August 9th, 2007, 12:10 PM
awww look at that smirk in pic2...he's a happy well disposed cat :cloud9: :lovestruck:

Toonces
August 9th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Wow he is gorgeous he looks like he would like to get into something devilish:laughing: my kind of kitty!

I hope he finds a home soon:fingerscr

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 06:04 PM
ohhh Badger :sad: you always make me think ... do you remember if Monsieur le chat was ok with yours ? :o Just asking...

rainbow
August 9th, 2007, 06:43 PM
What a cutie. :lovestruck: He doesn't look very old either. Good luck Arlo. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 9th, 2007, 07:24 PM
ohhh Badger :sad: you always make me think ... do you remember if Monsieur le chat was ok with yours ? :o Just asking...

Was Monsieur le chat a rescue from you Badger?

I hope Arlo has a home soon he's very cute:cloud9:

badger
August 9th, 2007, 08:36 PM
Frenchy, remember I snatched Monsieur Le Chat right off the alley and you picked him up the same morning? Before that, I don't remember him getting into any fights, he mostly kept to himself. That's really all I can say for sure. My smoothest adoption ever :laughing:
Is Monsieur looking for a friend? No pressure :crazy:

1. Pinky would be willing. He's a flat-out angel.
2. Goose, no beauty, but oh so laid-back, his tolerance knows no bounds. His comic, playful side has been lost in the crowd recently :sad:

growler~GateKeeper
August 9th, 2007, 08:54 PM
Badger they're both so cute:cloud9: How many fosters do you have?

:fingerscr for homes soon. Anyone for a cutiepie??

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 08:56 PM
Is Monsieur looking for a friend? No pressure :crazy:

I just don't know , but I want to help those poor kitties :yell:

Frenchy
August 9th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Was Monsieur le chat a rescue from you Badger?

Yes he is ! Badger just posted a picture of him and I fell in love, I was extremely lucky , we didn't know anything about him, exept that he was an alley cat, I tought he could be a bit feral , but no.

I see those other homeless beautiful cats, and think , what's one more ? I have to think about this.

rainbow
August 10th, 2007, 12:37 AM
I have to think about this.

Think Goose. ;)

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 11:13 AM
Badger , check your pm.

So yes I decided I will adopt another kitty, wich one ? Arlo ? Goose ? I still don't know. Will have to meet them and see. :cat:

Frenchy
August 10th, 2007, 02:42 PM
I'm all set , just bought food bowls and rack, collar and medal .... :crazy:

chico2
August 10th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Aww Frenchy,I did not know you wanted to get another cat and from Badger,thats great news:thumbs up
I would have a really hard time picking one out of the 3,personally I love the beat-up look of Goose,but Pinky is adorable and the black kitty,wow he's sweet,just like Chico..Good Luck!!

Frenchy
August 11th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Aww Frenchy,I did not know you wanted to get another cat and from Badger,thats great news:thumbs up

Everytime someone post about a cat in need of a new family, I tought about it. And I love Badger's rescues , she knows all their personalities and she takes such good care of them. She takes them from the streets, gives them loving and vet care. I wouldn't think of adopting a cat anywhere else.

And I was so lucky with Monsieur le chat , I know I can't expect to find another one just like him , all cats are different. But I know some of them would make a perfect (of purrrfect) addition to our family. :cat:

rainbow
August 11th, 2007, 02:09 PM
I'm all set , just bought food bowls and rack, collar and medal .... :crazy:

WOO HOO :highfive: .....are you at Badgers now? :D

chico2
August 11th, 2007, 04:30 PM
Can't wait to see who you picked,it must be soooo difficult to chose,I hope whoever it is does not HATE dogs like my Rocky:evil:
and I agree,Badger is an absolute selfless,wonderful kitty rescuer:cloud9:

Frenchy
August 11th, 2007, 04:34 PM
WOO HOO :highfive: .....are you at Badgers now? :D

:laughing: tomorrow. So tomorrow afternoon you guys will get to know who I took home with me :cloud9: note to self : don't forget the carrier :eek:

It may take some time for pictures , only when kitty will feel comfortable at his / her new home. :cat:

jiorji
August 11th, 2007, 04:45 PM
good thing he's got a name or we'd have Mr le chat Deux :cool: heheh

I'm so excited for you Frenchy! I cna't wait to see the new pics cos i KNOW you'll take him home:lovestruck: :cloud9: just look at those eyes!

Frenchy
August 11th, 2007, 04:51 PM
good thing he's got a name or we'd have Mr le chat Deux :cool: heheh

:laughing: Don't get too excited , I will probably choose another name but one that will rhyme with the previous name. Yes I love Arlo's look, but I will be looking at their personalities also. :cat: I can't wait ! :goodvibes:

growler~GateKeeper
August 12th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Okay so Arlo now has his new home. Who's taking Pinky & Goose???? Come on East-Coasters 2 more :cloud9: kitties need homes

Frenchy
August 12th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Oh yes , I've been meaning to do something about this ...

rainbow
August 12th, 2007, 05:38 PM
Yeah, poor Goose has been looking for a forever home for a long time now. :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes:

Frenchy
August 12th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Yeah, poor Goose has been looking for a forever home for a long time now. :fingerscr :fingerscr :goodvibes:

I updated his thread and Badger was thinking about putting a new picture of him. :thumbs up

Frenchy
August 12th, 2007, 05:41 PM
I will ask admins to close this thread so that people see the other cats up for adoption , by that I mean GOOSE !

growler~GateKeeper
August 12th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Just aslong as Pinky has his own thread too.

Hee hee found it http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=41753

CyberKitten
August 12th, 2007, 06:16 PM
OMG, he is so cute!!! I love black cats - I have never understood why some people do not like black cats, was mortified literally when I heard that!! I could not imagine it!

Carnac
August 12th, 2007, 06:50 PM
Closed per request. Arlo has found a home!!! :D