Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Amazing member signatures

marko
August 9th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Every once in a while I notice what great signatures that many of our members have. A few days ago I actually copied and pasted a few that I found poignant, clever or touching and I'm going to list them here.

My apologies in advance for the MANY MANY that I have surely missed and of course feel free to add them to this thread.

I copied these signatures below while scanning some random threads and they are in no particular order...

Thanks!
Marko

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
- winston

"In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."
Shing Xiong
Good Karma will find you but Bad Karma will hunt you down...;}
-mummummum

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead
-TeriM

"If you know exactly what you are going to do, what is the point of doing it?" Picasso
- jiorji

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" Albert Schweitzer
- Cyberkitten

If tears could build a stairway And memories a lane I'd walk right up to Heaven And bring you home again.
- rainbow

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made. -M. Acklam
- Hunter's owner

Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."
-breeze

"A dog can express more with his tail in minutes than his owner can express with his tongue in hours."
- mona b

There is an Indian legend.....When a human dies there is a bridge he must cross to enter into heaven. At the head of that bridge waits every animal he encountered during his lifetime. The animals ....decide which humans may cross the bridge...and which are turned away.
- happycats

"We didnt inherit this land from our ancestors, we are just borrowing it from our grandchildren" - Read it on a wall at the mechanics shop. ( newspaper clipping)
- eryhah1310

When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us. -- Arapaho
- Blathach

No one appreciates the very special genius of your conversation as the dog does. --Christopher Morley
- Smiley14

I looked at all the caged animals in the shelter...the cast-offs of human society. I saw in their eyes love and hope, fear and dread, sadness and betrayal. And I was angry. "God," I said, "this is terrible! Why don't you do something?" God was silent for a moment and then He spoke softly. "I have done something," He replied, "I created you." -The Animal's Savior, Copyright Jim Willis 1999
- Mahealani770

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel, theology professor (1907-1972)
- glasslass

want4rain
August 9th, 2007, 09:05 AM
some of those are just simple wisdom, humor, fact... others bring a tear to my eye every time i see them.

-ashley

jiorji
August 9th, 2007, 01:07 PM
yup...some great quotes up there from some great people Marko:thumbs up

we don't get stuff like that anymore from celebrities:sad:

Bearsmom
August 13th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Yeah, Mehalani's quote always makes me misty....