Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat in Maple Ridge

Alayambo
August 9th, 2007, 01:53 AM
Both my cats got out the day before yesterday. One of them was waiting outside the door and ran back in when it was opened but there's been no sign of the other. I'm aware that this post may be a bit premature, but if there's any chance that it'll help her get back to me then I'll take it. She's about 2 years old and she has a pretty small frame. She's mainly white with a few large black spots and a black tail and head. Her eyes change from green to brown/gold and she likes to hide in small spaces :( She has a tattoo on her ear so hopefully she can be identified by that if found... She answers to the name Killer. She's probably terrified out of her mind, she's never been out before. Please please please please please if anyone lives in Maple Ridge, keep your eyes out for my baby.. I live in a townhouse complex near Westview Secondary. I've never lost a cat before, any suggestions on when I should start putting up posters and stuff? Thanks everyone.

shirley1011
August 9th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Start the process of doing everything you can to bring your kitty back home right away..It all takes time. Check with your local animal shelters/pounds. Look under and around anything, look up in the trees and start with posters in your immediate area and make your neighbours aware your cat is missing.
Good luck and hope your kitty comes home real soon.

Love4himies
August 9th, 2007, 07:05 AM
Killer is probably not far, but is too afraid to come out during the day even if she hears you calling him. Ask neighbours to look under their decks, in sheds, etc for her. Try luring her home in the very early hours of the morning when all is quite in your neighbourhood.

Somebody in a previous thread found their cat by leaving out a box with some of his things in it.

My parents unknown to them for 5 days had a himalayan under their deck that escaped from a neighbours house. They were up early one morning and saw it looking at them through their basement window. When my parents went outside the cat ran under their deck and would not come out. Finally the owners were able to entice it out.

Blackbear
August 26th, 2010, 09:06 AM
[giuliana, I've moved your post to its own thread since this one is over 3 years old. Your thread can be found here:

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=72202

Good luck!]