Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Question about a smell from my dog.

KingIsTheKing
August 9th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Okay gross question, my 7 month old boxer... some times burps and farts and there is this gross smell that comes from him... i know there would be a smell with a burp or fart but i mean gross like rotten eggs/ sewage or something just gross. He is on the Medical food Development formula. He does vomit some days like once or twice... mostly after he drinks too much water or is too excited but sometimes for no reason. But it isn't food or any color puke that comes out it looks like water/spit. ANyways thanks for any help.

SuprNtrlyAdictd
August 9th, 2007, 01:51 AM
What is he on the Medical Food Development Formula for?

KingIsTheKing
August 9th, 2007, 02:12 AM
Because I had him on a food from the pet center I got him and he would puke constantly with that food. I think he has an over sensitive stomach. He doesn't throw up like he did with the other food. He eats it and it is never food really maybe once in a blue moon. And when he did throw up food it was unchewed food. I don't think he chews his food properly. I was thinking about all this recently thought i should post my question. I am thinking of taking him in before his next appointment because his next appointment is fixing time.