Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

will chickens fall from the sky next

melanie
May 13th, 2004, 11:42 PM
oh i am so slow, u all beat me hear first. just wanted to vent, oh what a morning!!!! charlie was having a bloody fight with the stupid little dog next dorr through the fence, the dog next door just doesnt stop barking and every now and again it happens to get to charlie, she is so much more tolerant than me i tell you. so i was going out to stop them and i hit my bad knee so hard on the door frame i had to lie on the concrete at the door for a while holding it in pain. so i manage to get up, fix the idiot dogs (i was real cranky by now), and had to take hubby to train station. the stupid car is dead, just dead. guess who needs a really expensive new gear box?? :mad: so hubby runs down road to train carrying tool box so he can get parts at mates place. right, now no cigerettes, well wasnt the dog happy, we get to go for a 10km walk with a sore knee, she was stoked. get home real estate rang, they are putting the rent up $15 per week, 'OH JUST BLOODY BRILLIANT' i yell down the phone. just walked 7km to the shop for something i forgot to get this morning, BUT i just saw a lovely friend on the way back and she gave me a lift, yippeeee. so this indictes bad karma period at an end and we shall only rise form here on in, but stupid dogs, they started a chain reaction. so i was lucky to get back alive, i was waiting for chickens to fall out of the sky, hit me on the head, fall into big hole, cant get out and starve to death there, i am sooo not exagerating, it could have happened :o :confused: :( :p

amaruq
May 14th, 2004, 08:42 AM
Awwwww......No bad days allowed!!!!!!! :D

chico2
May 14th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Oh NOOOO,I just wrote a loong answer to Mel's Bad-Day syndrom,but it dissappeared :D,the same way the bad day will...
We are all happy,happy,happy and send you lots of positive vibes :D

Luba
May 14th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Those days suck but good thing they don't come very often!!

wAggie
May 14th, 2004, 02:29 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW what a bad day... tho those dog hugs should be giving u another lift... i hope! :)

melanie
May 14th, 2004, 06:41 PM
well today is a new shiny bright day, and you all made me smile. i am alot nicer mood 2day, i have finally been able to interact with the dogs again wiht a smile in my heart, oh little buggers. oh and they have stopped fighting through the fence for now so i can finally think again, what a pair of cranky little cows the both of them :D :p ;)

Bill & Bob
May 15th, 2004, 09:27 PM
Yes, but how's the gearbox?

melanie
May 15th, 2004, 09:34 PM
the gear box is totally stuffed as is the clutch. lucky for me hubby loves cars and my dad was a mechanic so they think they can fix it themselves and get realitivly cheap parts, heres hoping. should be back on the road in a few days, it is hard without it cause i actually have to get forced excersise but it wont kill me. thanks for being so lovely. and no chicken accidents yet, hurrrah. :p ;) :eek:

Luba
May 15th, 2004, 09:55 PM
Yippie for junk yard parts :D