Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dirty, dirty, Amber...

JanM
August 7th, 2007, 08:52 PM
She came home from her wilderness walk today - filthy dirty but a very tired and happy puppy!

growler~GateKeeper
August 7th, 2007, 09:03 PM
funny how they LOVE to get dirty, usually hate the bath, but LOVE to be dried off & clean again, then try to run out & get dirty again :D :laughing:

Frenchy
August 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM
:laughing: omg she looks like she's chewing on a human arm or leg, did she hunt that herself ? :eek: :laughing:

mummummum
August 7th, 2007, 10:59 PM
:laughing: omg she looks like she's chewing on a human arm or leg, did she hunt that herself ? :eek: :laughing:

You didn't notice all of JanM's typo's ????? :p

mummummum
August 7th, 2007, 11:00 PM
janM ~ she was clearly up to her eyeballs in "happy".

Frenchy
August 7th, 2007, 11:05 PM
You didn't notice all of JanM's typo's ????? :p

:laughing: :laughing: :rip: little arm :sad:

TeriM
August 8th, 2007, 12:50 AM
Great pic .... did she get a bath later :rolleyes: and is so do we get to see the bath pics :fingerscr ,

JanM
August 8th, 2007, 12:34 PM
That bone is the only part she brought home :laughing: :laughing:

No bath - she dried off and left mud dust on the deck, in the house, in the yard, wherever she went she left mud dust! She does love to get dirty - every mud puddle she sees she runs over and lies in it! I wonder if she will grow out of that ????

When Bobby and Amber come home from their wilderness walks, they are both so tired but so content - running with a pack of dogs (supervised) - just doing what doggies do in the forest is so much fun for them. Because they are so content, I can't get upset at the dirt - I just figure what's another vacuum job.....

Having said that, I'm now off to do my vaccuming and floor washing :wall:

breeze
August 8th, 2007, 12:39 PM
great picture :thumbs up I love seeing a very happy dirty doggie that mean she had the time of her life.

Smiley14
August 8th, 2007, 09:08 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Now that is one dirty, but happy dog! :thumbs up