Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Things I love about my kitties

ancientgirl
August 7th, 2007, 01:17 PM
When I first brought Oksana home, I'd had Vlad for a little over a month. I felt guilty at one point, because I felt I loved Vlad more than Oksana. Today, I can say I love them both equally, so much so that my heart swells whenever I think of them.

Vlad:

I love how he's always from the time he was a little thing, been the first to greet me when I come home.

I love how he touches his nose to mine when I get close to him.

I love how he's so anxious to get that snack into his mouth he reaches out with his claws and reaches for it like its the last snack Friskies will ever make.

I love how even though he's an independent guy, he crawls up the bed at 5:00 am and snuggles next to me and puts his head on my shoulder.

I love how he jumps in the tub as soon as I get out and then lets me wrap him up in a towel to dry him off.

Oksana:

I love how she sits and looks at me before she goes to sleep, like I'm the last thing she wants to see before she starts to dream.

I love how she ever so gently puts her little paw on my knee when she's getting a treat.

I love how she leaps from one place to the next, as though she's a 200 pound black panther on the hunt.

I love how she stays in bed cuddled next to me until I get out.

I love how she pops up her little head when she sees me in the kitchen.

These are just the few special things I love about my kitties.

mummummum
August 7th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Well, it sounds like there is a whole lotta lovin' goin' on in your house... :cloud9:

ancientgirl
August 7th, 2007, 02:39 PM
:lovestruck: LOL, lots of kitty love.

krdahmer
August 8th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Aw...:cloud9:

Jim Hall
August 8th, 2007, 10:04 AM
i love the way mine grets me in the morning woth a yawn and a slow blink
and then she streaches and comes over for her brushing

ancientgirl
August 8th, 2007, 10:07 AM
LOL, those yawns are so cute, and they stretch with such feeling! LOL, when mine stretch I rub them and you can feel their little muscles stretching. It's so cute.

Love4himies
August 8th, 2007, 11:23 AM
Everything :lovestruck: . They are precious to me.

I love watching Jasper's bum wiggle when he is running so excitedly to the door infront of me just after I come out of the shower on the weekends because he knows he is going to be able to go outside and hunt some chipmunks (never killed one, he does "catch and release":laughing: . Ahh he is such a big galoot!

I love it when Puddles lies on her back while she is getting petted under her neck and sticks her paws in the air and starts to knead the air. That means she is in bliss.

ancientgirl
August 8th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Oh that sounds so cute! Oksana does that paws kneading in the air sometimes too.

It's true though, everything they do is precious to me, even the rotten things! :laughing: