Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Whoever thinks a 3-legged dog can't dig holes...

bendyfoot
August 7th, 2007, 10:52 AM
they would be wrong. I have proof. And a big hole in my yard. And a very pleased three-legged puppy. It was quite the spectacle...she spent more time on her face than on her feet:laughing: , but she was determined, and pulled it off. :D

Dracko
August 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM
How cute. :laughing: I have a FOUR legged dog that has never dug a hole. He uses his nose to "cover" things. Glad she's not here to teach him. ;)

krdahmer
August 7th, 2007, 11:25 AM
I bet she's proud! Nice diggin Jaida!

Frenchy
August 7th, 2007, 03:43 PM
:laughing: way to go Jaida :thumbs up see , she can do everything a 4 legged would do :dog:

(I teached mine to only dig in the "garden" , as you can see, I don't care too much for flowers :p )

growler~GateKeeper
August 7th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Good Job Jaida! :thumbs up

chico2
August 7th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Aww I would be soooo proud of that hole,good girl Jaida:cloud9:

Shaykeija
August 7th, 2007, 08:50 PM
Just wait until she figures out you can use two back feet to dig.. Kinda like a canine backhoe....:laughing: :laughing:

heyjude11
August 7th, 2007, 10:13 PM
You go, girl! Good job Jaida!!!

TeriM
August 8th, 2007, 12:13 AM
Woohoo for Jaida! Can you imagine the trouble she could cause if she had four legs :eek: :lovestruck: .

mummummum
August 8th, 2007, 01:39 AM
Should anything about Jaida ever suggest that she's not a "boogerhead" ? Of course she's going to learn to dig a hole ?!?!? :laughing:

If anything kiddoo...you're in for more trouble :D

bendyfoot
August 8th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Should anything about Jaida ever suggest that she's not a "boogerhead" ? Of course she's going to learn to dig a hole ?!?!? :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh god, I've created a boogerhead monster!!!!:D

Shaykeija, stop putting ideas in her head!!!:eek: