Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

hi.

dskbrtndr71
August 7th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Hi there. I hope to learn a lot from the experienced dog owners out there. I have been having difficulties with my 1 1/2 year old Golden. But I also have a cat named Molly, and a bunny named Ronny Babbitt. I recently lost my love bug, my cat, Kirby. He was only 3 1/2, and the vet has no explanation as to why I found him gone. I am heartbroken about losing him. So, I hope to learn a lot from everyone out there. Cheers!:usa:

breeze
August 7th, 2007, 08:26 AM
welcome to the forum. would you like to share some pictures with us?? we would love to met them :)

Roadblock
August 7th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Hi I am new too. I live with my daughter. she has a 2year Golden. She is very affectionate. I have 2 cats(same age)They adapt to dog. There are no scraps. :usa: Ca

mummummum
August 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Welcome to pets.ca !!! Has anyone mentioned pix yet ? :rolleyes: We love all manner of animals ! And you can remember your little lost one in our forum for pets who have passed and the virtual pet cemetary. :candle:

Pix of everyone though a necessary. If you need some help posting pix ~ just ask !

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the board!

So sorry to hear about Kirby. :grouphug:

I'd love to see pictures of all your furbabies if you have any to post! :thumbs up

hazelrunpack
August 8th, 2007, 09:48 PM
Hi I am new too. I live with my daughter. she has a 2year Golden. She is very affectionate. I have 2 cats(same age)They adapt to dog. There are no scraps. :usa: Ca

Hi, Roadblock. Did you start an introduction thread of your own, yet? You must have a proper welcome! :D

Blathach
August 9th, 2007, 06:23 PM
Dear dskbrtndr71,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=12)

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.