Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

finally the two walk

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:04 PM
its taken a year and a half.....now we are finally getting there:D

breeze
August 6th, 2007, 10:07 PM
It's hard walking two dogs when one goes one way and the other wants to go somewhere else..
when we had 2 dogs we got this clip for two it worked pretty good until nakita wanted to be first all the time instead of beside each other :laughing: :laughing:
you look like you have things going your way :thumbs up

p.s. great legs by the way lol lol lol

mummummum
August 6th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd... you're thinking adding a third is a good idea ???? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh wait...I'm not done. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nope not yet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Okay. :laughing: :cry: :D I can hardly wait for the pix.

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:16 PM
:sad: :sad: It's hard walking two dogs when one goes one way and the other wants to go somewhere else..
when we had 2 dogs we got this clip for two it worked pretty good until nakita wanted to be first all the time instead of beside each other :laughing: :laughing:
you look like you have things going your way :thumbs up

p.s. great legs by the way lol lol lol

:laughing: :laughing: on the legs.....they are great for 41 years old:eek: ...

well they walk fine for short periods...beathoven is still young and george is almost 15:sad:

mummummum
August 6th, 2007, 10:20 PM
But dubya ~ you know that getting a third may mean that you will be doing THREE walkies until the new addition and beathoven have melded (which was my life for over a year :eek: ).

But you're right about the wheels there son ~ none too shabby :angel: :cloud9: and I'll bet Mrs. Wayne thinks so too !

breeze
August 6th, 2007, 10:23 PM
just make sure you don't get tangled in the leashes if you get a thrird one, falls at that age could be hazard to your health :laughing: :D

Frenchy
August 6th, 2007, 10:25 PM
I looove George's look in the second pic :cloud9:

Now try to imagine me , walking Nelly and Bailey with an "Y" leash (2 leashes attach to one) walking like you (dogs in front of me) but between corn rows higher than myself and dogs not in the same row :yell:

I think a third dog would balance it out for you Wdawson ! :dog:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:26 PM
But dubya ~ you know that getting a third may mean that you will be doing THREE walkies until the new addition and beathoven have melded (which was my life for over a year :eek: ).

But you're right about the wheels there son ~ none too shabby :angel: :cloud9: and I'll bet Mrs. Wayne thinks so too !

your too funny.....i can walk three times x three x times x three times a day....i did two times x two timesbfor over a year and a half:D

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:43 PM
I looove George's look in the second pic :cloud9:

Now try to imagine me , walking Nelly and Bailey with an "Y" leash (2 leashes attach to one) walking like you (dogs in front of me) but between corn rows higher than myself and dogs not in the same row :yell:

I think a third dog would balance it out for you Wdawson ! :dog:

your right....send me nelly:laughing:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:45 PM
just make sure you don't get tangled in the leashes if you get a thrird one, falls at that age could be hazard to your health :laughing: :D

that why i need bree...the rescue me dog....:laughing:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:47 PM
if i had my way.....i would be the only dog owner here:laughing:

breeze
August 6th, 2007, 10:48 PM
she's a bernese not a st. bernard :D
mind you we could put a barrel under her neck and no one would be the wiser :rolleyes:

Frenchy
August 6th, 2007, 10:50 PM
your right....send me nelly:laughing:

Nice try :D Not to make you envious or anything :rolleyes: but when I only have her on leash, she walks perfectly by my side. :angel:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 10:53 PM
Nice try :D Not to make you envious or anything :rolleyes: but when I only have her on leash, she walks perfectly by my side. :angel:

:wall: i want nelly:laughing:

breeze
August 6th, 2007, 10:56 PM
I thought you wanted Bree
you are getting greddy now arn't you :cool:

now how are you going to walk 4 dogs at the same time???? :eek:
hummmmm I ask you

Frenchy
August 6th, 2007, 10:57 PM
:wall: i want nelly:laughing:

:laughing: you do have to wear eye / face gear when you play with her :D

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 11:27 PM
i'm gonna be very busy...HELP TERIM....we need to get bree , nelly,and the pack...and then belle...oh we are gonna be busy:D :D

growler~GateKeeper
August 6th, 2007, 11:30 PM
better book that RV/Dog spa on wheels before their all gone.

& can you swing by here & pick me up too, I get first dibs on Hazels' Lil Belle :D

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 11:32 PM
:laughing: better book that RV/Dog spa on wheels before their all gone.

& can you swing by here & pick me up too, I get first dibs on Hazels' Lil Belle :D

no first dibs if you want me to pick ya up

growler~GateKeeper
August 6th, 2007, 11:40 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

okay I'll bet I can run faster than you so I'll still get her first :D

because guys are always doin' this first:

http://bestsmileys.com/peeing/2.gif

the funny thing is my Cally was more Dal than Lab & never once peed on a hydrant - he must've known firemen needed them :D

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 11:46 PM
ha......i have run 10k and 25k marathons.....only took me 10 and 25 days:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 6th, 2007, 11:55 PM
i'm def no marathon-er (& not a runner) I prefer long walks 4 miles in 1 hour trails & huge hill included but it's still all in suburban area

many years ago when Nikki & Nisku (Sibes) were around I had no trouble walking them together & even on the same side of me & not in directly front, however Nikki always did have to be a little farther ahead than Nisku (Nikki's mum) who came to us several years after we got Nikki. Then again those 2 weren't ones who had to stop & sniff everything they were in it for the walk :D

TeriM
August 8th, 2007, 12:41 AM
i'm gonna be very busy...HELP TERIM....we need to get bree , nelly,and the pack...and then belle...oh we are gonna be busy:D :D

Does that mean you are willing to invest in the custom RV?

BTW ... Beethoven is also on my kidnap list :evil: .

OC_Spirit
August 8th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Hehehe looks like they are enjoying themselves!!! When I was in Chicago for 3 months, I had one of my boys with me (OC) and we were staying at my BF's mum's place which meant there were also 3 other dogs (2 American Bulldogs and a JAck Russel Terrier). From the start I could walk the 3 big dogs witout a problem but throwing the little JRT in there would cause problems because she would weeve between the legs of the bigger dogs and she wasnt trained by any means. Within a few walks though she got things figured out and every day the 5 of us would go out for an hour. My suggestion when walking more than 2 dogs is to keep them beside you. I dont mind my two boys walking in front of me when it is just the two of them. If I have more dogs then I want them beside me.