dirty ears
and was constipated though she has been pooping
riight now i have her in a v largr cage she would lve to get out of

sorry girl it gonna be a few days for that

later
f

mummummum
August 6th, 2007, 03:31 PM
It sounds like your Vet is testing for the cat versions of HIV and leukemia virus

http://www.animalhealthchannel.com/fiv/

http://www.animalhealthchannel.com/FeLV/

:goodvibes: ~ hope she is feeling better soon and that it's nothing serious. :pray:

Lukka'sma
August 6th, 2007, 05:29 PM
I have to give you so much credit Jim. You seem to be trying to cover all the basis with DU and doing whatever it takes to get her in tip-top shape. I know it's hard on both you and DU when she has to be handled, but thank goodness she has someone in her life that is willing to do these necessary things to ensure her good health and hapiness in the long run.:thumbs up

Jim Hall
August 6th, 2007, 08:43 PM
i firgit ti ask the vet they gave her a muscular sedation and she was pretty much baxk to normal about 4 hrs ago should i give her water or some rebound?

mummummum
August 6th, 2007, 08:50 PM
She could have some water if she wants it Jim. I would forgo anything else until you know that her stomach is settled ie. she keeps the water down and it stays down.

Jim Hall
August 6th, 2007, 09:09 PM
thanks mum I let her out of her cage she looked so miserable but i made it so she cant get under the bed she went to her safe spot in the living room under the tv table

lol t his point she ahs had iv fluid rplacement a vitman shot her ears cleaned an enema and her claws clipped
she's in better shape than i am right now
i think after i do my human chores I smell like a goat right now i will gert the pillow and lie down by her
tell her what a beauuu tifull strong cat she is put the l box out by her
and go catch some zzzzzzzzzzzz's
thank you all for your support it is greatly appreciated

Jim Hall
August 7th, 2007, 07:15 AM
well it's a new day and d u looks alert and comfortable
shw was prowling around last night and had a pretty good size bowel movement
I cant woait to see what the blood tests show and if we can solve her gum inflammations I knew there was something wrong there even though the first vet i took her too said she was fine .

Scary that I can diagnose a cat better than a vet eh?
The vet i went to yesterday was very nice even though they were extremely busy he took all the time he needed with d u and me .

Im gooona wait till she starts mpving around a bit and see if she will take some of the rebound stuff the vet gave me
i wish she woud come and and say hi but after yesterday i dont thonk thats gonna happen for a while damn it she was getting so at ease with me too.

chico2
August 7th, 2007, 07:39 AM
Jim,I must have missed something,I did not know she was sick,thought she was just scared and shy:confused:
I agree with the others DU is very lucky to have found you:pray: whatever is wrong with her gums can be cleared up and all her test will show up negative:cat:

Jim Hall
August 7th, 2007, 07:41 AM
well ill be dipped d u just came out to say hi.Well for a new york second any way. lol aaannnd she's lapping up the rebound yea!!!!!1
i am constantnly amazed by the strength and courage of this cat

chico2
August 7th, 2007, 03:28 PM
and you will continue to be amazed,cats are amazing little critters,if just given a chance:cat:

Jim Hall
August 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM
I called up for the blood rsults and the vet says all i normal no fiv no luekimia and fip says all the other results were right in the normal range

As for her swollen gums he said to bring her in a for a cleaning and that will probably do the trick I am not sure about that but i will get her in next week for that

she took about 6 ozs of rebound to day and to night i will give her some wet food and keep the dry stuff out of here .