Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello from London, Ontario

Miracle
August 6th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Hi,

my name is Alexa and I am from London, ON. With me there are a Manchester Terrier named Anna (5 years old) and a 3 year old Scottish Terrier, called Fuego.

As we are new in Canada we hope that we will get many informations about living in Ontario with dogs and maybe get to know some people around here.

Greetings,

Alexa

Lukka'sma
August 6th, 2007, 09:09 AM
Hi Alexa, welcome to the forum and welcome to London Ontario. Glad you found this site. Hope to see some pictures of Fuego and Anna.
Where were you living prior to moving here to London?

hazelrunpack
August 6th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Welcome Alexa!

I'll second that call for pix! :D

~michelle~
August 6th, 2007, 01:31 PM
hello and welcome! photos please!

Miracle
August 6th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Hi,

we came from Germany (Munich) at the end of May.

Here are some pictures from Anna and Fuego

Miracle
August 6th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Two further photos.

Greetings,

Alexa

~michelle~
August 6th, 2007, 04:32 PM
In case you didnt know, there are currently 2 fenced off leash dog parks in london, one on adelaide st near windemere and the other is off hamilton rd near gore road.
hopefully there will soon be a third off of springbank

Miracle
August 6th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Thank you!
We have already been in that at Windermere. But just once. I cannot go without my husband as our dogs are not very easy to handle if you are alone (Terriers :frustrated: ) and unfortunately he had not have much time the last weeks since we are here. :shrug:
The other one we do not know yet.
I heard about that new park in Greenway Park and I hope that it won´t take too long to get it finished.

:pawprint: Alexa

Love4himies
August 9th, 2007, 11:46 AM
Welcome to Pets.ca and to Canada. Wonderful place to live.

I lived in Baden Baden for 7 years. My hubby is military.

marlasmemory
August 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Welcome from another londoner!:D

Blathach
August 9th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Dear Miracle,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=12)

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.