Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Sunny sunday in BC with the dogs

TeriM
August 5th, 2007, 11:49 PM
Went for a nice walk in the hot sun today :) .

TeriM
August 5th, 2007, 11:50 PM
A few more ....

Frenchy
August 5th, 2007, 11:54 PM
awww ! Looks like Lucy was hiding under Riley for shade in the third pic :D Riley is so shiny , and Lucy seems so happy. :cloud9:

TeriM
August 5th, 2007, 11:55 PM
And a few of my handsome kitty Fred (Desi hates the camera so I never get any on her :frustrated: ). Ignore the dirty window in the background :o .

and a totally freaky one of Riley in the shadows :eek:

Frenchy
August 6th, 2007, 12:00 AM
and a totally freaky one of Riley in the shadows :eek:

He could be the dog in the movie "Children of the corn" :evil:

TeriM
August 6th, 2007, 12:04 AM
awww ! Looks like Lucy was hiding under Riley for shade in the third pic :D Riley is so shiny , and Lucy seems so happy. :cloud9:

Yes, she's my happy girl :lovestruck: . She especially loves when both hubby and I are on the walk with her.

He could be the dog in the movie "Children of the corn"

:laughing: , totally!

hazelrunpack
August 6th, 2007, 12:10 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :eek: :laughing:

I love that pic of Luci looking straight at the camera, Teri. It really shows off her lovely smile :lovestruck:

And Riley looks like a big ol' black bear in that first shot! :D He looks very soft and huggable. :cloud9:

TeriM
August 6th, 2007, 12:14 AM
I love that pic of Luci looking straight at the camera, Teri. It really shows off her lovely smile :lovestruck:

And Riley looks like a big ol' black bear in that first shot! :D He looks very soft and huggable. :cloud9:

Aww thanks. Riley loves to cuddle but when he is out for a walk he is full on running for almost the entire way. I figure he easily does 3-4 times the distance that the rest of us do :rolleyes: .

hazelrunpack
August 6th, 2007, 12:18 AM
Aww thanks. Riley loves to cuddle but when he is out for a walk he is full on running for almost the entire way. I figure he easily does 3-4 times the distance that the rest of us do :rolleyes: .

Yeah, that's what our kyootles do, too. Not only do they cover 3 to 4 times (or more) the distance, but they do it at a run! :eek: Pretty awesome, really, the way dogs can cover ground with those paws, isn't it? :pawprint:

TeriM
August 6th, 2007, 12:21 AM
Yeah, that's what our kyootles do, too. Not only do they cover 3 to 4 times (or more) the distance, but they do it at a run! :eek: Pretty awesome, really, the way dogs can cover ground with those paws, isn't it? :pawprint:

I know :eek: . I really don't remember Lucy having the same amount of energy that he does, it is exhausting sometimes :eek: . He loves to run just for the sake of running but she was more about the exploring and checking things out.

hazelrunpack
August 6th, 2007, 12:25 AM
I know :eek: . I really don't remember Lucy having the same amount of energy that he does, it is exhausting sometimes :eek: . He loves to run just for the sake of running but she was more about the exploring and checking things out.

Labradors are just special people :cloud9: Ours was a go-getter till he died at the ripe old age of 15! :dog:

Smiley14
August 6th, 2007, 01:13 AM
Oh, great pics! I love the pups by the flowers! And Fred's yawn! :laughing: Too cute! Gotta love the freaky eyes too! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
August 6th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Great shots TeriM, the dogs look very happy to be running & snooping around. Fred is so handsome :cloud9:

chico2
August 6th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Teri,great pics of 2 happy doggies and Fred,he is just beautiful:lovestruck:
As for the windows,mine look like that every day,from CATDROOL,I bet dogowners did not know cats drool:laughing:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 08:55 AM
oooh i love the evil riley pic

jessi76
August 6th, 2007, 09:18 AM
great pics! the last one is certainly my favorite! ooooh the glowly eyes....

JanM
August 6th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Fred is so handsome! Love his yawn too... Great pics..

rainbow
August 6th, 2007, 08:16 PM
I love the one of Lucy by the flower. :cloud9:

mummummum
August 6th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Teri,great pics of 2 happy doggies and Fred,he is just beautiful:lovestruck:
As for the windows,mine look like that every day,from CATDROOL,I bet dogowners did not know cats drool:laughing:

No Chico but even those of us with dogs who don't fling stringers have walls that are "slimy, greasy, grimy" from about 4 feet down.And on wet muddy days, it looks like I ran a blender full of mud on high with lid off all up and down the hallway walls.

There are definite pay-offs and pay-backs in the animal world ! :D

Great looking dogs having a great day Teri and handsom boy Fred Keepin' an eye on the scene :lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
August 7th, 2007, 07:22 AM
I love those pictures TeriM! Lucy is soooo pretty :cloud9: and Riley has that eager Lab puppy look about him still :lovestruck: :D

Fred is very handsome as well!

TeriM
August 8th, 2007, 12:52 AM

Hehe Chico, definately true :) . Fred is an awful drooler :yuck: .

TeriM
August 8th, 2007, 12:56 AM
I love those pictures TeriM! Lucy is soooo pretty :cloud9: and Riley has that eager Lab puppy look about him still :lovestruck: :D

Hehe, not so much eager lab puppy as pyscho lab puppy :rolleyes: but lucky for him I love pyscho puppies :lovestruck: .

Hunter's_owner
August 8th, 2007, 07:23 AM
Hehe, not so much eager lab puppy as pyscho lab puppy :rolleyes: but lucky for him I love pyscho puppies :lovestruck: .

Well I thought about saying "psycho" puppy, because Hunter used to have that same look, but I wasn't sure if that was too strong or not:laughing: