Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not pet's related but I got to tell someone!

amaruq
May 13th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I got a letter in the mail today.....Robin Williams is gonna film part of his new movie a few houses down from me!!!!!OMG I can hardly stand it! I have admired him for years...back in the Mork days.
I should take the dogs down there but I bet Liz make a pest out of herself.

It's gonna happen Friday 2 pm to 11:30 pm The new movie is called The Big White (Good place for that since the blizzard. Hey maybe you all will see what it was like here) Co- Star Woody Harleson.

Nothing cool ever happens here!!!!! Except crime of course.

Oh i would love to meet him but I'm way to chicken to go there! YIPEEEE!

Bill & Bob
May 13th, 2004, 03:24 PM
"The Big White"? That's funny. Maybe it's a documentary of his days with cocaine. Just kidding. I used to love Mork and Mindy too. I think Williams has given up the big white, but I'm not sure. I just remember seeing him a few times when he was completely out of control.

Funny related story. A friend of mine lives in Australia and works on movies doing sound or something. He's got a dog named.....Aussie of course who comes to work with him. Anyhoo, one day they are working on the location and the filming begins. Lots of people running around and horse riding happening. Well, Aussie gets out of the truck and runs right out into the set thinking it's time to play!!!!! My friend was sure that he was about to be fired because of his dog ruining the shot. Film's very expensive I guess. Anyhoo, the director ended up loving having him in the shot and kept it! Aussie actually ended up being in the credits too!

Luba
May 13th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Listen chick this could be your only opportunity to go nano nano with him so hustle your behind there ....take a furball with you to kind of cut the ice.
See if you can get a hello or some DNA lmfho and sell it on ebay!! :eek:

chico2
May 13th, 2004, 11:09 PM
That's great Amaruq,I love Robin Williams,he's a comic genius....bring all the dogs,he's bound to notice you :D

melanie
May 13th, 2004, 11:25 PM
OOHHH you so have to take the dogs, and if they could cause a little trouble that would be great and really cute, get their attention with your lovely babies, ooohhhh go on and bring us back a tale of great adventure, HAVE HEAPS OF FUN :D :D :D :D :D :D

amaruq
May 14th, 2004, 08:44 AM
I wonder if I can take the digi with me? Then I can post pictures for you all to see? I bet I can from my house. Course my digi is credit card size lol!

wAggie
May 14th, 2004, 02:30 PM
YEAAAAAAAAH! take pix, take pix!!! :D

oh, and post them, post them, post them..... pLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ :p