Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Random pics from my bro

Frenchy
August 5th, 2007, 12:10 AM
I just love the pictures my brother takes !

Bailey looking cute :dog: and peekaboo Sam

Frenchy
August 5th, 2007, 12:15 AM
1. What ? My ears are not straight ?
2. How about now ?
3. Serious Nelly

Frenchy
August 5th, 2007, 12:19 AM
1. Sam ,exhausted by all the love and attention he got from company visiting :rolleyes:
2. bye bye now :sleepy:

hazelrunpack
August 5th, 2007, 12:26 AM
:D I love the Nelly ears series (even though hazel can only download two of the pics).

And those last pix of the sleeping Bailey and Sam are just too cute, Frenchy. I just wanna hug those young gents! :grouphug: :lovestruck:

chico2
August 5th, 2007, 08:06 AM
Oh Frenchy,what beautiful faces,Sam and Bailey look so gentle and sweet,just looking at them would calm anybody down.
Nelly,what can I say:confused: she looks like Her Highness Nelly with her ears up,just a stunning lady:lovestruck:

jessi76
August 5th, 2007, 08:51 PM
awwwwwww Sam in the grass...adorable!!

wdawson
August 5th, 2007, 09:53 PM
your bro did a great job....nelly looks great.....and all the others are so cute.:cloud9:

Smiley14
August 5th, 2007, 10:01 PM
Oh, those are awesome pics!!!! Tell your brother thank you! :thumbs up Nelly's ears are way too cute! :laughing: LOVE the close-ups of Sam and Bailey. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
August 5th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Thanks everyone ,I will tell my bro. But he can't take action pics , he takes sooo long to take one shot , and then takes 4-5 of the same shot :p I always tell him to hurry up :D

TeriM
August 6th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Amazing shots Frenchy :thumbs up , it's great how he captured both Nelly's goofy side and her regal side :lovestruck: . That first pic of Bailey is awesome and I especially love those last ones of Sam in the grass :cloud9:

breeze
August 6th, 2007, 01:47 PM
great pictures Frenchy.. Love them all :cloud9:

clm
August 6th, 2007, 02:45 PM
He does take great pics Frenchy. All your dogs look so happy....and a little impish:laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
August 6th, 2007, 03:49 PM
.and a little impish:laughing:

Cindy

Once in a while I have to look up my dictionary , but couldn't find impish , I'm sure it's a compliment ? :laughing:

clm
August 6th, 2007, 03:54 PM
They've got a look that they could get into trouble (in a very cute way).

Cindy

mummummum
August 6th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Can your bro take a little run down the highway and take some portraits of my dawgs ??? He captures their personalities perfectly !

Frenchy
August 6th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Can your bro take a little run down the highway and take some portraits of my dawgs ??? He captures their personalities perfectly !

:laughing: the only reasons he now visits me is because the new GF loves the dogs :D and maybe because we now like his GF ;) the last one was :evil: and it lasted 15 years :yell:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 04:05 PM
sounds like he has a keeper....likes the dogs....thats all that matters:laughing:

rainbow
August 6th, 2007, 08:13 PM
Those are really great pics. :lovestruck:

Hunter's_owner
August 7th, 2007, 07:17 AM
Awww Frenchy I LOVE those pics!!!:cloud9:

Frenchy
August 7th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Thanks HO :)

glasslass
August 7th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Once in a while I have to look up my dictionary , but couldn't find impish , I'm sure it's a compliment ? :laughing:

Impish - like an imp.

Imp - a : a small demon : fiend b : a mischievous child : urchin c : :evil:

They look more like :angel: to me. Those pointed ears on the other hand could be :evil: :D