Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Now where is that squirrel...

chico2
August 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Here;s Vinnie trying to get to a very quick little squirrel..and maybe there are fishes in the water:laughing:

chico2
August 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
Rocky in the nice dried up grass and Chico showing off his very good balance,,,

clm
August 4th, 2007, 09:59 PM
Nice pics Chico2. Just like me, you have all the bases covered. Doesn't matter if you wear black or white in your house either, you can get noticibly covered in hair by at least 2 out of 3 cats. :laughing:

They're sure a healthy looking bunch. How old are they?

Cindy

hazelrunpack
August 4th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Dried grass is the best, Chico! So delightfully scratchy on the itchy back! :thumbs up

Vinnie would fit right in here--our crew spends most of its day motionless, watching squirrels of various colors, chipmunks and other varmints under the bird feeders. :D

Frenchy
August 4th, 2007, 11:37 PM
I like Vinnie by the pool !

chico2
August 5th, 2007, 07:43 AM
CLM,hair,hair everywhere,white,black and striped:laughing:
Rocky(tabby)is 11yrs old,Chico(black)is 10 and Vinnie(the baby)5 yrs old.

clm
August 5th, 2007, 03:33 PM
They're all still youngsters then. I never noticed my previous cats get old until they hit 16, until then they always seemed to be big playful dopes. Maybe slept a little more if that's possible for a cat. :laughing:

Cindy

chico2
August 5th, 2007, 04:54 PM
I agree 11 is not old for a cat,Rocky is actually livlier than Vinnie,Vinnie is always crawling around hunting something,butterflies,squirrels,birds or whatever moves...:cat:
Chico is just a lovebug,sticks to us like glue,only wants cuddles and treats..

jessi76
August 5th, 2007, 08:48 PM
oooh I love the one of Vinnie by the pool!!! (the rest are all great pics as well, your kitties are so photogenic!)

glasslass
August 6th, 2007, 02:00 AM
Chico in the dry grass made me chuckle. Why do cats love to take dirt baths?

chico2
August 6th, 2007, 08:18 AM
I get in to these spurts where I take pics all day:laughing:an
d you guys are the recipients,if I show too many of Vinnie,it's because his white fur usually makes him a great subject..
Glasslass,it's true Vinnie and Rocky love to roll in the dirt,especially under the birdfeeders:laughing:
Chico is just to refined to get dirty:cat:

wdawson
August 6th, 2007, 09:12 AM
great pics...wish my kitties could go out to play.

chico2
August 6th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Wayne,yes,it's nice to be able to let them be outside,they really love it,they are really obedient and when it's time for us to go inside they all three run in like little soldiers.
We are now retired and both of us love beeing outside,especially in the summer,with our pool.
Now with the heat,the cats stay out maybe only a couple of hours or they'll find a shady spot to sleep,I would go as far as to say,they have the best of both worlds.
But if your kittys are indoor kittys,I am sure they are equally happy,they can't miss what they've never experienced and they have a wonderful owner,that's all they need:thumbs up

rainbow
August 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I love Vinnie by the pool. :cloud9:

Smiley14
August 6th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Awesome pics, Chico! I let Billy outside on occasion as well, but only in the very secure fenced yard and only under supervision. He loves it too! Love the dried grass pics! :laughing: They are too cute!