Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lost cat Cu Lua

seagull
August 4th, 2007, 09:52 AM
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum; so please welcome me, thank you!:)

I need your help to locate my lost cat, Cu Lua, last seen on July 01.
Cu Lua escaped from our home in Cote-Des-Neiges area, Montreal, between De Courtrai/Lavoie/Mackenzie streets. :sad:

Cu Lua is a big tabby cat, of about 17 lbs, orange color, with white chest and paws. He was picked up as a stray cat 8 years ago.
He is an indoor cat, he was never allowed to leave our home; but had somehow managed to sneak out while we did not pay attention:cry:

Please help us to find him, we'll be so thankful to you! We are so desperate right now.:cry:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8357/culuarebi5.jpg
Cu Lua

mummummum
August 4th, 2007, 10:02 AM
best wishes :grouphug: ~ take care of yourself too :grouphug:

seagull
August 4th, 2007, 06:05 PM
Thank you for your comforting words, Mummummum... :)

Good news, I am so overwhelmed with joy... We have just found him!:D :lovestruck:

He was hiding just behind our place, in the yard in a thick bush..... I was about to give up all hopes as he was lost for more than a month...
When he was lost, we did search around the area everyday, but never found him. However, today happened like a miracle: when my brother called out his name, he just came out!:lovestruck: Poor thing, he must have been miserable for the past month!

Thank God, now we all could sleep in peace!:sleepy: :cloud9:

mummummum
August 4th, 2007, 06:53 PM
Such good news :grouphug:

Love4himies
August 4th, 2007, 08:39 PM
That is great news!!!! How is he doing after such a long absence?

seagull
August 5th, 2007, 07:20 AM
Yes, we are so happy, Mummummum!:party: And thank you for asking,Love4hymies!:)
He is about half the size of what he was, poor baby!:cry: At first, he was still scared and disoriented but he has gradually returned to his normal self since. What a relief!!! We are keeping an eye on him and make sure he'll regain his normal weight in the next few weeks.:)

chico2
August 5th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Thank's for the good news,he is just beautiful:cat:

seagull
August 6th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks all for your support:goodvibes:

He is happy to be home and so are we to see him back!!:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :cat: