Luba
May 17th, 2004, 12:21 PM
Thats actually just stupid

mona_b
May 17th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Stupid and sick.

melanie
May 17th, 2004, 07:39 PM
ralfmao, oh dear that is sick but really really funny, the person who made that flyer must have had a really warped sense of humor, lol. :D :D

melanie
May 17th, 2004, 08:50 PM
i watched a doco the other day on laos, they eat dog there. apparently it isnt a nice meat and has a horrid after taste. just an interesting point

chico2
May 18th, 2004, 04:47 PM
I thought it was kind of funny,because I know that it's not for real :p
Mel,they eat cats and dogs in practically all of Asia,a gourmet meal,served in fine restaurants,together with fried rats and whatever else has 4 legs :D :D

Karin
May 18th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Behind closed doors at some of the animal hospital's I have worked at it is common to certain funny quips. ( *note; people with these certain breeds please do not take offense*)
"The Chinese breed Chow Chows and Shar Pei's to be meen so they won't feel guilty eating them."

On another note. Spring time brings a flurry of callers at vet offices saying frantically, " I found a baby bird/squirrel/bunny in my yard! What do I do?!?!"

We all whisper quietly to each other......"give it BACK to the cat!"

trescanis
June 11th, 2004, 05:23 AM
BAHAHAHA!!!

Now that is funny!!! There are 2 people ROFLA's off, and 3 dogs enjoying the ruckus.... :D :D :D

And Karin, you had us roaring with the comment whispered. :D HAHAHAHA!!!

Spoiled
June 14th, 2004, 10:20 PM
Did this person actualy take the picture, or did the person find it off of the internet? :rolleyes:

Kariia
June 13th, 2005, 06:07 PM
x_X Urgh...

Oh, by the way, Chow Chows aren't mean...they're stubborn though. It took a YEAR to train mine... in a puppy training program. :mad:

Prin
June 14th, 2005, 02:33 AM
has to be a joke... Nobody over here would broadcast on telephone poles that they've eaten a dog they found... right?

As a joke it's funny. :)

Eleni
June 14th, 2005, 10:10 AM
gave me a good giggle

Eleni

kandy
June 18th, 2005, 01:04 PM
I took it to mean when the dog kissed him, it tasted like chicken, like it was supposed to be a typo that someone else noticed.

In my current reader's digest, there is a thing about a newspaper ad that is talking about a dog 'free to good home, will eat anything, loves children'. Some people would say that means it loves to eat children and some would say that it means the dog loves kids and is unrelated to the eats anything before it.