Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boys this morning

clm
August 3rd, 2007, 03:28 PM
Baxter and Bentley hanging out by the pond before it gets too hot.

Baxter first.

clm
August 3rd, 2007, 03:31 PM
And then Bentley and the 2 of them at opposite sides of the pond.

chico2
August 3rd, 2007, 04:20 PM
OMG,what adorable little critters,they are just the sweetest:lovestruck:
Your pond looks beautiful,were you tempted to join the koi for a swim today:laughing:

JanM
August 3rd, 2007, 04:51 PM
What beauties they are! Love the faces - and the furry butts too!

Frenchy
August 3rd, 2007, 07:49 PM
Wow ! They're getting big (or fluffier :p ) I can see the piggy tails !!! :lovestruck:

dogwalker
August 3rd, 2007, 08:23 PM
So beautiful! Both the yard and your puppies! I love the colors in their fur and their stoic expressions.

hazelrunpack
August 3rd, 2007, 08:41 PM
Wow, have they grown! Cuter every day, too... :cloud9:

SnowDancer
August 4th, 2007, 08:43 AM
Love the little butts! There is something about the butt of a Spitz that is just so tantalizing to other dogs - my Eskie's is something else - turns all of the dogs on - heck, including himself when he looks in the mirror.

mummummum
August 4th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Please tell me someone else sees the third dog and that it's a statue....:confused: :eek:

clm
August 4th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Please tell me someone else sees the third dog and that it's a statue....:confused: :eek:

Yes, Igor the guardian of the pond does look rather dog like, except for the wings of course :laughing: I've never been able to settle on what breed of dog, but he's definately got dog like features. A whole lot easier to train, groom and feed too :laughing:
Good thing, he must weigh at least 200 lbs.

Cindy

rainbow
August 4th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Awww, my favourite fuzzballs :cloud9: I think they're starting to look more and more alike.........how do you tell them apart? :D

clm
August 4th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Awww, my favourite fuzzballs :cloud9: I think they're starting to look more and more alike.........how do you tell them apart? :D

Thanks Rainbow, the size difference right now helps tell them apart for sure. Baxter is still very light in colour, but he's starting to get his overcoat now so he'll darken up some soon.
Bentley is quite a bit darker than Baxter and he's definately going to be smaller when full grown too. He's still got to go through the white lamb coat stage yet.
Baxter is very sweet and very strong, Bentley is very affectionate but whiney if he doesn't get his own way.
I just love them to bits.

Cindy

chico2
August 4th, 2007, 04:02 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I just noticed that big black thing,glad it's not real:laughing:

clm
August 4th, 2007, 04:06 PM
:laughing: :laughing: I just noticed that big black thing,glad it's not real:laughing:

Too funny Chico2. We've had Igor for at least 10 years now, could be more, the years all seem to blend together now :laughing: He looks exactly the same as he did the day I bought him and he's stood guard over 3 ponds now...I'd love to find a way to get his eyes to glow after dark :laughing:

Cindy

mummummum
August 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Yes, Igor the guardian of the pond does look rather dog like, except for the wings of course :laughing: I've never been able to settle on what breed of dog, but he's definately got dog like features. A whole lot easier to train, groom and feed too :laughing:
Good thing, he must weigh at least 200 lbs.

Cindy

Phew ! He's a Briard by the way.

clm
August 4th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Phew ! He's a Briard by the way.

Well, I always wanted a briard, but always thought they were a little too big and high strung for me. :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
August 4th, 2007, 10:41 PM

:laughing: good eye M3X ! I didn't see him at first.