Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi I am rhurhu's mom

rhurhusmom
August 2nd, 2007, 05:42 PM
Just wanted to say hi and say thanks in advance to every one on this post.

I have many 4 legged babies. 1 15 year old chiawaha? named rhurhu, 1 4? year old femal chiawaha named Mashie, 1 2 year old male Boston Terrier named Capt Jack a.k.a. boobie, 4 female cats named pussy cat, pitty pat, meowzer and calley kitty and then we have a new little girl that was a stray that we just took in. She is a Boston Terrier named Jelly Bean. She is the reason I am here. I think she is going to have babies but I don't know what a female dog looks like when they are preg. I know how a cat looks and acts but not a dog. I have always had my dogs spayed and neutered.

rainbow
August 3rd, 2007, 01:53 AM
Welcome to the forum. That's quite the crew you have there and looking forward to seeing pics of each and every one of them. :D

Blathach
August 9th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Dear rhurhusmom,

Thanks so much for joining our forum. You'll find in general that we are a friendly devoted bunch of pet lovers trying to help other pet lovers. Our forum does have a certain 'pulse' so please take a look here to check out the rules and guidelines. (http://www.pets.ca/forum/announcement.php?f=36&a=12)

Thanks for joining, please post some pictures of your pets if you can, and feel free to ask the members, moderators or admins for help if you need it.

Your friendly neighborhood Mod and Admin team.