Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

She loves her daddy!!!

Ford Girl
August 1st, 2007, 02:15 PM
Hi, here is a picture of Dazy sitting with her dad, this was taken out at camp last weekend. All the training I do with her and the time I spend with her, we have a great relationship however it doesn't campare to how much she loves her dad...she follows him arounds, gives out kisses when ever she can...she just adores him!!! She tries so hard to make him laugh!!! I hardly ever get kisses!!! When my husband and I kiss infront of her, she tries to butt in, but not to get to me, to get to her dad!!! Do I sound jealous? I kinda am, however when it comes to listening and obedience she doesn't listen to him as well as me, nor does she cry when he comes and goes, I get the hard core wiggle butt greating!!! Funny how they know thier humans and what they look for in each relationship!!

She sits right beside him, as long as he's there, she will be right there too, she followed the quad all weekend as long as her dad was on it!

Frenchy
August 1st, 2007, 10:58 PM
There you have it ! She loves and respects you , but dad is the one who spoils her without the commands and other non fun / working stuff (we as kids , were the same with our dad at my house :D )

mummummum
August 1st, 2007, 11:25 PM
Awwwwww...:cloud9: it's sweet though isn't it ? Makes me all "smiles". :lovestruck:

Ford Girl
August 2nd, 2007, 11:22 AM
Also, for him - she is really lazy, will lay there all day with him and never bother him for a walk or to play....when I am with her, it's...lets go lets go lets go!! She never stops!! :crazy:

When I try and be lazy she bugs me endlessly, but will nap for hours with her dad. :sleepy:

Maybe I need 2 goldens?? :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

Winston
August 2nd, 2007, 11:26 AM
Ford Girl! I think you do need another! I bet Frenchy could help you out with that!!!! :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
August 2nd, 2007, 12:29 PM
Ford Girl! I think you do need another! I bet Frenchy could help you out with that!!!! :laughing:

Cindy

:thumbs up :stork-baby:

:laughing:

Ford Girl
August 2nd, 2007, 02:33 PM
:thumbs up :stork-baby:

:laughing:

Oh, I would love another one...meet me in northern ON this weekend and bring me a golden...I will have to disguise it as my long lost uncle Bob from middle of no where Ontario...my husband would lose his mind.

One is more then enough in his mind...:eek: :eek: :eek:

":shrug: what honey...uncle Bob's going to stay with us for a while...yes, he's a little hairy, but he will grow on you, I promise" :laughing: :laughing: