Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Phew,Bailey on a VERY hot day...

chico2
August 1st, 2007, 02:10 PM
This is our temp,add humidity and it's hot,hot but the pool is cool,cool..:laughing:
Poor Bailey did not want to walk too far...her she is,the most difficult animal to take a pic of.

hazelrunpack
August 1st, 2007, 03:04 PM
Hot, hot, hot!! Here too!

Bailey is such a sweetie! :cloud9: I see she has a puppy cut for summer. Does Bailey like to swim?

JanM
August 1st, 2007, 03:36 PM
The hot-hot-hot is here too - going up to 28 today with a humidex at 32 - hmm - the puppy pool in the back yard should get a workout today!

chico2
August 1st, 2007, 04:45 PM
She does not LIKE to swim,but she seemed relieved the one time I put her in the pool..see pic:laughing:
I have a mister-thingy on my hose and she just stood there while I misted her down,she seemed to like that..

jiorji
August 1st, 2007, 04:50 PM
awwww Bailey kisses for you sweetheart:lovestruck:

TeriM
August 1st, 2007, 05:05 PM
She is such a cutie :lovestruck: .

Frenchy
August 1st, 2007, 10:50 PM
She's so cute in your hubby's arms :cloud9: even if she doesn't like swimming , she must had been so much more comfy after her dip ! Hosing down a dog will not make them cooler for long , but dip in the pool will do it ! :thumbs up

Thank you Chico2 for taking such good care of her.

rainbow
August 2nd, 2007, 02:17 AM
Aww....cute little Bailey. :lovestruck: It's been darn hot here (mid thirties) for awhile too. http://bestsmileys.com/hot/3.gif

chico2
August 2nd, 2007, 08:36 AM
She is sooo easy to love,really sweet and cuddly and always happy to see us...but she's equally happy to go home,she really loves her family.:dog:

hazelrunpack
August 2nd, 2007, 10:08 AM
She likes the mister? I wonder if the Pack would?

:dog: :eek: :dog: Nah...what is hazel thinking!

hazel is thinking that she'd like to have a mister to sit under...but I don't think she'll be able to fool hubby into thinking she's gettin' it at the dogs' request! :laughing: They really dislike water!

chico2
August 2nd, 2007, 12:46 PM
Hazel,it's not a freestanding misterm it's just part of the handle you attach to the hose....today we'll probably take her in the pool with us,unless she really does not want to,it's too hot for anything else.

Frenchy
August 2nd, 2007, 12:47 PM
It's even warmer today , I hope Bailey gets to swim again , so we could get some more pictures :cloud9:

chico2
August 2nd, 2007, 04:32 PM
Well,here she is,she actually seemed to like it(I know it does not look like it in the pics)she swam the lenght of the pool:dog:
The only problem was she ROLLED herself in dirt after:yell:
Then I thought,too late,OMG she has a cold,I should not have her in the pool..
Her coughing was a little less noticeable today,just a couple of times...boy is it ever hot,I pity anyone with no a/c or a pool.

chico2
August 2nd, 2007, 04:33 PM
This is what the cats were doing after beeng outside in the morning,I'd say,smart cats:laughing:

Stacer
August 2nd, 2007, 06:27 PM
That pool looks super refreshing, Bailey's a lucky girl. When the going gets tough, the cats get sleeping. It's the best way to deal with everything:laughing:

rainbow
August 2nd, 2007, 07:48 PM
Ahhhh.....the life of Chicos cats. :cloud9:

Frenchy
August 2nd, 2007, 09:43 PM
Yipee ! More Bailey pics ! She must feel so much better in the pool. Our cocker spaniel 9whe I was young) loved to go swim in the lake at our cottage. Bailey is sooo cute :lovestruck: And the kitties look pretty comfy too :cloud9:

glasslass
August 2nd, 2007, 09:56 PM
Lucky critters!

TeriM
August 2nd, 2007, 10:07 PM
Love all the sleeping, comfy kitties :cloud9: . Bailey looks pretty grateful for the cool off and might I also say that your hubby is looking very hunky in those shots ;) .

chico2
August 3rd, 2007, 08:19 AM
Teri,I have to tell him that:laughing: but I agree,not bad for 64 and over 40yrs of marriage!!
It's just as HOT today,hoping for thunderstorms!!!:shrug: