Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

TabbyLove baby mama New MeMbeR! :)

TabbyLove
July 31st, 2007, 04:40 PM
:) Hey how is everyone?

I'm the new proud kitty-mama of a tabby kitten I rescued who was a definate stray looking for food outside in a parking lot. His name is Snuggles, though the name "Tabby" is kinda growin on me as well. He got the name snuggles because when I found him he was hiding underneigh a car, in between the front tires where all the pipes are...he managed to squeeze his way in there and was too scared to get out.
I didn't want to leave him there because he would no doubt be in alot of trouble if the owner turned on his car, so I took a cardboard box nearby and lay on it while I tried to get him out. The cardboard box was for the Snuggles laundry detergent.

So, that's how I got my baby snuggles, and I dont regret getting dirty AT ALL to save him! :) In fact, he saved me too because I've never been happier.

I've never had a kitten before, only dogs when I was 9 years old so this is all new for me. Any new tips and advice you can give to this newly made mama they are MORE THAN WELCOME!!

thanks again, and congrats to all on their own children too :) (human and pet alike)

-TabbyLove

chico2
July 31st, 2007, 04:45 PM
Hi Tabbylove,I too absolutely adore tabbies,thank you for rescuing this little guy,any questions you have,or concerns we can answer for you,ok.
So,ask away:cat:

carolarrea
July 31st, 2007, 05:16 PM
Congrats on the new family member!!!!!!!
I used to be a dog person, but fortunatelly where I live they would just let me have cats, and that's how I got to be a cat person as well. Since I have Benito & Donatella I am soooooo happy.
Just one piece of advice...they are easier in pairs, my two cats love each other, they play, eat and sleep together, somethimes they don't pay too much attention to me but well... they are so happy with each other. Having two is also a plus when I have to leave them for a while because they keep each other company.
Have fun with your litthe one!
Carolina

rainbow
July 31st, 2007, 07:13 PM
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pics of Snuggles (Tabby). :cat:

hazelrunpack
August 1st, 2007, 12:17 AM
Hi, TabbyLove! Welcome to the board! :D I'd love to see a picture of Snuggles, too. :cat: He sounds like a very lucky kitten! :thumbs up