Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Mila, Tony, Buddy, and Lucy's Mom

ssc
July 30th, 2007, 10:12 PM
Hello, I am new to the site and have not posted before. I have two dogs, Buddy and Lucy, and two cats, Mila and Tony.

We adopted the dogs from Four Paws Shelter about a year ago. I had originally meant to adopt one but they only had two that day (at Petsmart) and I could not leave Buddy behind. I am so glad I didn't. He is a pure joy. He is a minature pincher and she is a mix but resembles a white Lab.

My grandson found Mila (a female tuxedo cat) on the side of the road. Tony (a male yellow cat) adopted us. He howled (yes, howled) outside our bedroom window at 2:30 one morning and he has been with us since.

I love my animals and fret at times about their diets. That is the main reason I found your website.

Frenchy
July 30th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! I hope you have a dg cam so we can see pictures of your fuzzbutts ! :goodvibes:

rainbow
July 31st, 2007, 07:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. We'd love to see pics of Buddy, Lucy, Milo and Tony. If you have any questions about their diets please post them in our food forum.

hazelrunpack
August 1st, 2007, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the board! :D I'd love to see pics of your fur babies, too! :thumbs up