Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Vinnie with a new toy

chico2
July 30th, 2007, 03:34 PM
I collected all the feathers in the backyard to make a kitty-toy,very popular among the 3 cats,here's my baby playing,
Sorry about the blurrieness,fiddled with my camera,now I can't get it back the way it was...

jiorji
July 30th, 2007, 04:02 PM
great toy!! Vinnie looks marvellous as ever:cloud9:

My Twiggy eats feathers so i can't have feathery toy. I can't imagine that sharp middle part getting stuck in her throat:eek: and Peanut likes to eat elastics so no dangly things either.:yell:

chico2
July 30th, 2007, 04:11 PM
Jiorji,luckily my cats don't eat feathers,I guess they just like the smell of the pretend bird:laughing:
Rocky put on quiet a show earlier,running playing and pulling at the feathers,but of course I did not have my camera:frustrated:

jiorji
July 30th, 2007, 04:14 PM
Jiorji,luckily my cats don't eat feathers,I guess they just like the smell of the pretend bird:laughing:

hahah

my mom's friend gave me some blue feathers from her bird that fell in the cage and i showed them to Twiggy and she went nuts from the smell!! lol but she wanted to eat them:rolleyes:

rainbow
July 30th, 2007, 06:08 PM
What a great idea for a cat toy and free to boot. :D :thumbs up It certainly has Vinnies approval. :lovestruck:

TeriM
July 31st, 2007, 02:14 AM
Handsome Vinnie :cloud9: and what a great idea for a toy :thumbs up .