Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

yesterday

wdawson
July 29th, 2007, 11:43 AM
i'm pooped,think i'll lay awhile:D look i'm playin dead , beathoven your feet smell like corn chips:laughing:

Frenchy
July 29th, 2007, 11:47 AM
beathoven your feet smell like corn chips:laughing:

Tell George I think my dog's feet smell like corn chips too ! :p

Love the first one of George , laying down but ear still up ! :laughing: And Beathoven looks real comfy belly up :cloud9:

jiorji
July 29th, 2007, 12:56 PM
hehe so funny!!

i love your colored lawn furniture...is it to make up for the natural GREEN your backyard's MISSING???:rolleyes: :laughing:

wdawson
July 29th, 2007, 01:00 PM
hehe so funny!!

i love your colored lawn furniture...is it to make up for the natural GREEN your backyard's MISSING???:rolleyes: :laughing:

:laughing: ....its all part of my master plan to do away with yard work....need more dogs....:laughing:

mummummum
July 29th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Nuthin' like a good roll in the dirt and crabgrass eh Beathoven ?

chico2
July 29th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Awww what a nice life they have:lovestruck:they are sooo sweet,I take it Beathoven is the youngest:confused:
My Muskoka chairs are light-blue,I have 4,but I swear I'll never again buy those,put-them-together-yourself Muskoka chairs:laughing:
2 million boards and 3 million screws:laughing:

wdawson
July 29th, 2007, 04:27 PM
Awww what a nice life they have:lovestruck:they are sooo sweet,I take it Beathoven is the youngest:confused:
My Muskoka chairs are light-blue,I have 4,but I swear I'll never again buy those,put-them-together-yourself Muskoka chairs:laughing:
2 million boards and 3 million screws:laughing:

now add 2 dogs into the mix:laughing:

chico2
July 29th, 2007, 04:30 PM
should make it interesting:laughing:

Smiley14
July 30th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Oh they are so cute! Look quite happy in the dirt! :) And LOL on "smelling" the paws. :lovestruck:

rainbow
July 30th, 2007, 06:21 PM
:laughing: ....its all part of my master plan to do away with yard work....need more dogs....:laughing:

Makes sense to me. :D

I love the pic of Beethoven on his back. :cloud9: ......btw, does he have a nickname as Beethoven seems so long. :o

wdawson
July 31st, 2007, 05:41 PM
Makes sense to me. :D

I love the pic of Beethoven on his back. :cloud9: ......btw, does he have a nickname as Beethoven seems so long. :o

yea monkey.....but even that got shortened to monk.

rainbow
July 31st, 2007, 05:53 PM
Monk...I love it :thumbs up ....good tv show too. :D

hazelrunpack
July 31st, 2007, 11:29 PM
Great pics, wdawson! :thumbs up Your boys are so :cloud9:

Monk, eh? Is that show still on? I used to love it--before...back when hazel had cable. :D Now I just save up my shekels and buy the videos. :thumbs up

jiorji
July 31st, 2007, 11:31 PM
yesterday....all my troubles seemed so far away...something something...:yell: <--me singing off key LOL sorry couldn't help it. Everytime i read the post that song started playing in my head. haha

i hope those are the right words:o :loser:

Frenchy
August 1st, 2007, 11:52 AM
yesterday....all my troubles seemed so far away...something something

i hope those are the right words:o :loser:

There's no "something something" in that song :confused:

:laughing:

wdawson
August 1st, 2007, 05:45 PM
:laughing: :laughing: you both nuts.....must be the heat:D ...i love nutty people:D