Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Found Cat-Etobicoke

marina
May 12th, 2004, 12:20 PM
Yesterday, my roomate found a male cat, who I beleive to be neutered. He is a very friendly cat, doens't look like he has been missing too long since he has a full little belly on him. He is a black white and brown tabbyish cat, with some prominent markings on him. He was found in the lakeshore/brownsline area.

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 12:32 PM
check these sites to see if anyone is missing their cat

www.canadastrays.com
www.petfinder.com (go to classified for ontario)
www.torontohumanesociety.com lost and found

pysia4
September 22nd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Yesterday, my roomate found a male cat, who I beleive to be neutered. He is a very friendly cat, doens't look like he has been missing too long since he has a full little belly on him. He is a black white and brown tabbyish cat, with some prominent markings on him. He was found in the lakeshore/brownsline area.

My cat is missing since Sep. 11/2008. He has longer hair, grey with black and white, tabby domestic, 8 years old , he has scar on his head close to his ear opening. I can send his picture. We live in Lakeshore & 28 TH Street. Please let me know.

aslan
September 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
wow you live right near me, if you can post his picture we can keep an eye out for him. i'm at lakeshore and 26th.

14+kitties
September 22nd, 2008, 06:50 PM
pysia4 - the original post is from 2004.

Have you put posters up all around you?

pysia4
September 22nd, 2008, 06:50 PM
wow you live right near me, if you can post his picture we can keep an eye out for him. i'm at lakeshore and 26th.
Ok and thank you so much, we really miss him.

aslan
September 22nd, 2008, 07:02 PM
pysia4 go to the vet clinic and purfect pet and put up posters, both at the bottom of 26th, go to tim hortons and ask Paul(manager) if you can put up posters, i would hit 7/11, pizza depot, etc, the amount of teenagers that go there daily is amazing.

Stacer
September 22nd, 2008, 07:04 PM
Pysia4, you should start your own Missing Cat thread, it'll be seen by more people that way, since this thread is from 2004.

Goodluck with your search