Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

on a happier note!

kasher+tazz
May 12th, 2004, 10:33 AM
Its my birthday next week and my wonderful parents have decided to have built for me ( well the dogs actually) a doggy play area 1/3 of an acre in their garden - fully equipped with everything they will need - just for short periods if i am at my parents house or need to pop out somewhere where the doggies cannot come like the dentist... A wonderful idea for the summer and it will be filled with their favourite toys - a sand pit and anything else i can come up with - it will be all ready for my birthday so the doggies can explore the new play area whilst im on barbecue dutie - im sure they will be more interested in the sausages though!

mona_b
May 12th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Oh wow that's great...

Hey it's mine in 2 weeks....Send your parents down to me.... :D

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Hey it's mine in two weeks to
send them here first LMAO

TWINS TWINS TWINS

amaruq
May 12th, 2004, 12:34 PM
Wow Happy Early birthday u2!!!!!!!

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 12:37 PM
So you'd be the one full of Bull between us Twins then eh Amaruq

mona_b
May 12th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Luba...When is yours?

Maybe ours is on the same day.......... :D

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 12:51 PM
The 23rd dearie :D

mona_b
May 12th, 2004, 12:55 PM
Mine is the 29th.... :D

My neice will be 13 on the 16th and Mommy-In-Law is the 15th.... :D

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 12:57 PM
Wow lots of wonderful May babies
(we know we are the very best)

mona_b
May 12th, 2004, 01:13 PM
That we are.....Hehehehehe..... :D

amaruq
May 12th, 2004, 04:49 PM
May babies! Ha! I'm in Feb. so there! lol!

Is there gonna be a full moon that week? Take that any way your little heart desires lol!

I do expect a piece of cake though lol!

chico2
May 12th, 2004, 04:53 PM
Mine is in January,but we are going to someones 65th birthday,may 23rd and my sons is on the 26th of May..Lot's of spring babies :D

melanie
May 12th, 2004, 05:56 PM
hey luba it is my new hubbies on the 23rd, ohhh spooky. i think i might build him a little play pen adjoining the shed, allow him freedom but cant get under my feet, put in a nice little sand pit for him, hmmmm :D . (i shouldnt be so mean). kasher and tazz, you have fantastic parents, what a cool idea for a present, HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY ALL YOU GALS :D :p :)

Karin
May 12th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Hey Kasher,

I am current on my rabies vax, spayed and I have been wormed, ( by accident) and I am house broke, (I'll break your house)...

Do you think your parents will adopt me?

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Your parents are wonderful!

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Cute Mel, what kind of toys would u supply him? :eek:

melanie
May 12th, 2004, 08:18 PM
ha toys, he has enough crap in that shed to last a life time, and some of it may just get used for once, like the big pile of tin offcuts that he just had to get of the side fo the road cause it would be really handy sometime, yeah oh so handy. i know all the junk piles in the world would be thankful for his little pen, oh so embarassing :eek: :p

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 08:40 PM
So whats he make?

melanie
May 12th, 2004, 08:49 PM
he is actually trying to build a sports car, oh lord help us, he is the true little handy man, can be good, i got a new cake cooling rack that he made me out of some of the strange off cuts he found somewhere. but it is really embarassing when we drive past a house that is being worked on, and he pulls up (with people watching) and jumps into the garbage bins looking for crap, oh dear sooo embarasment. and what else is he making, well any number of stupid things that i have not disagreed with, i truly draw the line at the car though, he is not allowed to touch my car except to fix it (he does that well). hey anyone looking for a dozen broken vacume cleaners, they are going cheap, real cheap, you just have to come in the middle of the night and sneak them out of the shed without grumpy old man winter (aka mr cranky pants) catching you, please help yourself, i will pay you to steal it... :D :D :D

Luba
May 12th, 2004, 10:15 PM
Hey I actually have two tall bar height chairs (nice old wood) that I found in the garbage last fall. I'm refinishing them, they need stripping and new seats but they are really really lovely.

I pick garbage, yes I do for the law allows me to!!

Cake cooling rack, thats neat...they never make those things high enuf off the counter (oopse almost forgot the o in that word).

He could make a killing making lawn ornaments and posts for people to hang bird feeders from.

With the vacuums well, I won't go there...I don't wanna know what he does with all that sucking action :eek:

kasher+tazz
May 13th, 2004, 08:12 AM
well im just so happy with them at the moment its the most thoughtful thing they could have done for me and the doggies. karin Im not sure whether they are willing to adopt again - after adopting both me and my brother and now my brothers daughter...long story but they truly are great people and as for my mother and animals she is a guinea-pig lady - my dad well he's a hamster man and jade my little neice she's definately gonna be a doggie person - her first word was doggie - she calls me doggies mummy!

melanie
May 13th, 2004, 08:31 PM
doggies mummy you have the best parents, you should be very proud of them, they sound like wonderful people, always makes me cry when i hear of such lovely people, it really warms the heart, so the world is not all bad and that is a relief :D :D :D
luba you are a cheeky girl arent you??? :D your a shocker missy :D :p ;)