Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

New pics of the 4 kittens - the Quads

dmc123
July 26th, 2007, 06:57 PM
Now some updated pictures of Andy, Katie, Stanley and Fergie....

Diane

First....Andy and Stanley snoozing....Huxley is in the background on one of them.

dmc123
July 26th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Katie sleeping under the computer monitor, and Andy and Katie sleeping in the computer chair....

dmc123
July 26th, 2007, 07:02 PM
Next...Katie and Fergie snoozing, and Stanley squinting at the camera.

dmc123
July 26th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Another one of Katie and Fergie....Fergie is the hardest one of all to get a good picture of her...

dmc123
July 26th, 2007, 07:05 PM
and the last two for today....

Simon with Stanley cuddled up....and then one of Rudy with Stanley cuddled up. Those boy dogs like the babies, especially Simon.

More another time.

Diane

rainbow
July 26th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Awwww.....I love how they cuddle each other. :lovestruck: And, it's adorable how Simon and Rudy are so good with them. :cloud9:

mummummum
July 26th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Awwww... :lovestruck:

Frenchy
July 26th, 2007, 08:55 PM
OMG how adorable ! They're always cudling eachothers :cloud9: :lovestruck: too cute !

dmc123
July 26th, 2007, 08:59 PM
They are cuddlers, and many times when they wake up from a long nap they all come looking for us to cuddle them, too.

CyberKitten
July 26th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Oh my, they are sooooooo adorable!!! Thx for sharing!

Dracko
July 27th, 2007, 01:42 AM
Do the other kittens snuggle with the dogs, too, or just Stanley?

I love the pictures. How sweet that the cats cuddle each other like that...arms around each other. Are they littermates? It's great having cats the same age grow up together and seeing them bond.

You can't ever post too many pictures of them. :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
July 27th, 2007, 03:05 AM
Love how Andy cuddles the siblings. :lovestruck: Does he do that w/the other cats or just his littermates? Their colouring in gorgeous. Kitten/Dog sleeping pics are always wonderful:cloud9:

chico2
July 27th, 2007, 08:17 AM
OMG,cuteness overload:cloud9: LOVE their colourings:lovestruck:
You probably told us before,but are you keeping all of them???
More pics please,I would spend my days taking pics of them:laughing:
The pic of Andy and Stanley snoozing is a pricewinner:thumbs up

jiorji
July 27th, 2007, 10:17 AM
O.............M...........G!!! I think those are the cutest kittens EVER!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :lovestruck:
and i LOVE the GSD with the kitty

dmc123
July 27th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Thanks all. Now to answer the questions:

Drako: "Do the other kittens snuggle with the dogs, too, or just Stanley?" Andy snuggles with the dogs, the girls don't, at least not often. None of them get to snuggle with Delaney though, she doesn't like them to walk by her....grumpy girl dog, lol.

Growler: "Love how Andy cuddles the siblings. Does he do that w/the other cats or just his littermates?" They all snuggle with each other, the older cats don't really want them to snuggle but they will groom the kittens, and the kittens try to groom them.

chico2: "You probably told us before,but are you keeping all of them???" Yes, they are all part of the family, no way to part with them.

They are quite rowdy at this age, especially in the early mornings :( they can and do get into everything. But they are very sweet and smart little kids.

More pics to come when I get some good ones.

Diane

chico2
July 27th, 2007, 04:49 PM
Diane,that's good,that is however a lot of cats:laughing:
Still,I am really happy they have the best home ever and will stay together:thumbs up

dmc123
July 27th, 2007, 05:05 PM
yes chico2, it is a lot of cats! busy household here at times. Right now all of the critters are napping....quiet time :)

dmc123
July 27th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Here's a picture I just took tonight - all indoor animals are shown, except two big cats, Cody and Harley.

I almost hate to post this with the couch not covered, but it is too good not too. Imagine the couch with dark chocolate cover :)

Diane

Frenchy
July 27th, 2007, 07:49 PM
awww all together to watch tv ! Your place seems like heaven for both cats and dog :cloud9: So you're keeping all 4 ? :laughing: Your vet is so going to like you ! :D

LibbyP
July 27th, 2007, 10:25 PM
Oh My Goodness thats alotta cat ;) I think that is just the cutest how they like to cuddle up with one another, and the squinting Stanley ~ I love,love, love that one :lovestruck: I'm quite sure when they are sleeping the house has a quiet calm over it but when awake all he** breaks loose, thanks for sharing.

Dracko
July 28th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Love the picture with (almost) all of them!!!!

chico2
July 28th, 2007, 08:03 AM
OMG,what a great pic,that's an awful lot of animals 9 all together....do you hopefully have a millionaire uncle ready to hand over his fortune to a wonderful niece:laughing:

clm
July 28th, 2007, 08:23 AM
They're so adorable. You're going to have a lot of fun during the crazy kitten stages with 4 of them :laughing:
I'm at my limit with 6 furry beasties and my 1 feathered friend plus all my strays, but you got me beat tackling 4 kittens with your already large herd:laughing:

Cindy

rainbow
July 28th, 2007, 06:47 PM
That is one great picture. :lovestruck: Good thing you have a big couch. :D

Dracko
July 28th, 2007, 11:50 PM
We need more pictures. :thumbs up

TeriM
July 29th, 2007, 12:09 AM
OMG, I am on cuteness overload :cloud9: . Those are all such fabulous pics, the kittens look like they have fit right in :lovestruck: .