Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The greatest dog in the world -my first pet

Anne25
July 26th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Here is me and my pup -not so little anymore, but I still treat her like a baby :o
27446 27443

Dog Dancer
July 26th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Nice pics - your pup is gorgeous. What's the big pack on his collar? Please tell me it's not a shock collar or something??? :eek:

Ford Girl
July 26th, 2007, 01:34 PM
Very cute!!! I love puppies. :lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

jiorji
July 26th, 2007, 02:18 PM
awww cuteness:lovestruck:

i still call my cat a kitten :o

Lukka'sma
July 26th, 2007, 02:34 PM
What a beautiful doggy Anne

mummummum
July 26th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Very sweet, playful Mama's-dog. About the collar... is that for your keys, change, bags etc ?

rainbow
July 26th, 2007, 06:45 PM
Very cute dog :lovestruck: ....what mix is she? I was also wondering about the collar?

Anne25
July 30th, 2007, 02:33 PM
The collar is a citronella bark collar. We normally take it off of her when we are home but those pictures are taken right after I came home from work and it's still on. Works really well by the way. :cloud9:

BusterBoo
July 30th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Very cute furbaby!!! Doesn't matter how big or small they are, they are still our babies!!!! :lovestruck:

I also used the citronella collar on my Buster......it worked miracles. Luckily it only took 5-6 times of me putting it on him and he realized he shouldn't be barking anymore.

I have never left it on when I am not home, usually when I know someone is coming over and I know Buster will bark, all I have to do know is ask him "do you want your collar" and he stops barking.

Anne25
August 2nd, 2007, 08:42 AM
Very cute furbaby!!! Doesn't matter how big or small they are, they are still our babies!!!! :lovestruck:

I also used the citronella collar on my Buster......it worked miracles. Luckily it only took 5-6 times of me putting it on him and he realized he shouldn't be barking anymore.

I have never left it on when I am not home, usually when I know someone is coming over and I know Buster will bark, all I have to do know is ask him "do you want your collar" and he stops barking.

:laughing: That is too funny!

hazelrunpack
August 2nd, 2007, 09:04 AM
Very cute fur kid! I see you have a lap dog, there :D We have lap dogs, too...about that size and bigger :laughing: